Show Navigation Menu
RPGs, PC/Console games, LARP, MMOs etc

the legend of zelda

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #22766 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

^ Graphics like that on the DS really did not please me.

Yuck! I also wouldn't be pleased with that! Horrible!

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by black_magnolia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #22797 by gothic-grace
Replied by gothic-grace on topic Re:the legend of zelda
Kuroboshi wrote:

Well, it's a watery place and I think I had to do something to some pipes and there was these dark creature things and maybe some spikes.

And I dislike using walkthroughs now, unless I just need to look up some general information (such as HP of a boss I've already beat)

Oh, and for future reference, it's usually clear to whom you are referring to by the content in your post, and there is an edit function.

thanks for the advice. As for the hyrule castle dungeon you need to find the pully thingy to raise the water level to get over the spikes.

More
13 years 8 months ago #22803 by Malkie
Replied by Malkie on topic Re:the legend of zelda
Hello world

For a supposed gamer, i don't think i've EVER played a zelda game lol... Might have to do so before i die, but with graphics like those i doubt it somehow :D

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #22804 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:the legend of zelda
Malkie wrote:

Hello world

For a supposed gamer, i don't think i've EVER played a zelda game lol... Might have to do so before i die, but with graphics like those i doubt it somehow :D

Try some of the older gameboy games maybe? The gameboy colour ones are basically like the old Mario graphics, and the GBA ones were probably my favourite.

^ Gameboy colour - Oracle of Seasons screenshot.

^ Gameboy Advance/SP, can also be played on the DS I think - Minish Cap screenshot.
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by Envy.

More
13 years 8 months ago #22852 by gothic-grace
Replied by gothic-grace on topic Re:the legend of zelda
Malkie wrote:

Hello world

why would graphics put you off? i know its nice to play a game that's aesthetically pleasing but surely if the gameplay was so brilliant, it ouldn't matter how bad the graphics were! Playing the LoZ:Ocarina of Time on my wii didnt bother me despite the... inhuman people lol that game was epic! Epic I tell you! :P

More
13 years 8 months ago #22858 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:the legend of zelda
gothic-grace wrote:

Malkie wrote:

Hello world

why would graphics put you off? i know its nice to play a game that's aesthetically pleasing but surely if the gameplay was so brilliant, it ouldn't matter how bad the graphics were! Playing the LoZ:Ocarina of Time on my wii didnt bother me despite the... inhuman people lol that game was epic! Epic I tell you! :P

Well, I agree that good games can have awful graphics (the first James Bond games comes to mind), however, I also know that personally, I'd feel pretty darn ripped off if I bought a game that had graphics like those on the DS in the context of the modern day.

As I said before, the only reason I'm willing to try LoZ games on the Wii now is because they go for cheap on eBay.

Time to create page: 0.289 seconds