Show Navigation Menu
RPGs, PC/Console games, LARP, MMOs etc

God of War III

More
13 years 11 months ago #20768 by Hagazussa
Replied by Hagazussa on topic Re:God of War III
God of War 3 have excellent graphics, and a good story, but I honestly like the two earlier games better. To me they seam more together with the story. Cratos have more of a purpose instead of just being on a rampage. Ok he is on a rampage in the first tow games to, it is kind of what he do, however then it was rampages with more of a reason behind it. But the graphics are amazing in God of War 3. Especially the titans can take your breath away.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #20815 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:God of War III
Yes, the Titans are awesome, but I think in 3 is that he is getting revenge for what they did to him in 2. I don't know I still love Greek mythology and this game ties into everything.

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.217 seconds