More
14 years 5 months ago #9617 by black_magnolia
I forgot this link:
www.kambriel.com

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #9621 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Male and Female Goths
Hey!

We women have limited choice at times too! There's been too many times where bands I love don't do band shirts in women's sizes! And fair enough, sometimes they have the odd *ONE* shirt for females, but they always provide us with the simplistic design, compared to the millions of detailed designs on shirts for males.

More
14 years 5 months ago #9629 by SkieShauphen
Yes, I have noticed how trends tend to repeat.
Also, I've noticed that in thrift stores and just about any clothing store really, women have a lot of potential clothing articles that could be made to look dark or interesting. I'll take a look at the men's clothes and all you find are blue jeans, bright t-shirts, and suits. I have far too many of those as it is. I can't find anything to work with. It's maddening. I know several goth women who shop at JC Penny and they find all kinds of stuff there. All I've found at JC Penny are rock T Shirts and the occasional sweater that I cut up.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 5 months ago #9772 by Daruma
Replied by Daruma on topic Re:Male and Female Goths
it is clear that for us, the girls, there is more choice!

I am very happy to be a girl! :blush: :blush: :blush:

More
14 years 5 months ago #9795 by black_magnolia
I think the problem with finding nice man's clothes is that there aren't so many fashion concious man.
Most of my male friends don't really think about clothes and what they wear. They buy just something that they feel comfortable and that isn't complicated so they can just put it on in a minute.
That's the reason I think that there isn't so much choice. Man generally aren't so \"difficult\" about clothes so companies don't bother to do a lot of special stuff for them.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 5 months ago #9814 by SkieShauphen
Well that's my issue. I'm not very fashion-wise...in fact I'm horrible at coming up with something fashionable to wear. I just know what I like that looks good and what I'd like to wear. From there I try and get others (usually women) to help me build my image up. I always want to look good, sometimes more so than wanting to feel comfortable. Such as with cotton mesh...I hate that material, makes me itch, but if it looks good with what I'm wearing then I'll normally wear it. Not to mention I spend hours in front of the damned mirror. Clothes are my weakness even as a guy. I want lots of choices so I don't have to wear the same outfit twice a week, but more like once a month.

Meaning comes from within.

Time to create page: 0.272 seconds