Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Male vs Female Goths

More
14 years 3 months ago #13237 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Male and Female Goths
ScorchingAngel wrote:

I do like steam punk, but I am not really a fan of the cyber fashions. I like the classic and romantic fashions of goth a lot better, although I do like my lolita bits (although due to clothing sizes that can;t be more than headdresses and gloves...).

:P I love my lolita clothing..I find that surprising as many online stores offer lolita clothing in larger sizes to cater for..'Western' bodies, shall I say? as opposed to 'Asian' bodies. There are some that custom-make clothes as well, but I guess it depends on how much you're willing to pay.

Then again, it might be more satisfying to just make your own, seeing as you can design things yourself, for your own size.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #13248 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Male and Female Goths
I would be so happy if I could design my own clothes :( I have tried working with a friend that is a Gothic fashion designer but, she is afraid to try something new :( So I guess there is no choice, either conform with others or learn how to sow :D And as for men's clothing...well generally the same stuff apply.

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 3 months ago #13269 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Male and Female Goths
Sure, if I had the time and patience to sew, I would love to design my own clothes. But I just tend to lose patience half way through a project and then get sloppy or lose interest completely. If only I could stick to it, I think I would be pretty good at it. Just need more incentive to stick with it and be careful about it.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #13804 by knumpcy
Replied by knumpcy on topic Re:Male and Female Goths
black_magnolia wrote:

I think knupcy has already posted some good links for man's clothing somewhere on the site, can't recall the exact topic name. Maybe in the websites topic and in another about shops...

edit: found them! :)
www.retroscopefashions.com
www.gentlemansemporium.com/gentlemans.php
www.shrinestore.com/store/catalog/index.php

Thank you BM...It is true that there are others and quite a few good ones in Europe but these are in the US and for very brilliant clothing under 150.00 US Laura Jones @ RetroscopeFashion is the best choice but the others do Brilliant work as well but are rather higher...

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by knumpcy.

Time to create page: 0.337 seconds