Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Male vs Female Goths

More
14 years 5 months ago #9824 by black_magnolia
SkieShauphen wrote:

From there I try and get others (usually women) to help me build my image up.

This reminds me of one day when I went to buy some jeans... A guy was trying on dozens of models and he couldn't decide on anything, he was asking all the woman (not regarding age and appearance) around for advice!

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #9829 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Male and Female Goths
the problem in the Goth fashion is that it often effeminate and when it is \"well fought\" like me (1,90 m for 100kg, I'm pretty sporty) ...

But the long skirt suits me to perfection!

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 4 months ago #9942 by CorpseQueen
But the social image of guys and girls are so different. A guy can look how he likes, it will still not be weird (maybe not good, but accepted in a sense). But then make a girl look ugly and not care for her looks... they stare at you untill you get off the train (which they never do when I'm dressed all in black and as goth as it gets). It's just not accepted for girls to look ugly.

Really, it's the same with The Sims as well. All clothes and makeup and everything you can download - for girls. 90% of the clohtes are girls clothes.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 4 months ago #10038 by EternusAtrumDiligo
Costume shops are great suppliers of gothic clothing particularly more romantic attire. If you prefer more 'Wuthering Heights' Heathcliff, or Van Helsing type clothing; the heavy weathered cloaks, large collars, white lace shirts etc then costume stores are great. You can also get tight leather suits like from 'Unerdworld' or renaissance, Spanish musketeer type clothing (more a historical style which I like). They usually have huge varieties and then you could combine them with any other Gothic items you already have and there's plenty for male and female.

One cannot know life without knowning death, for all those same that live, die.
Attachments:

More
14 years 4 months ago #10227 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:Male and Female Goths
Have you tried this site: www.dracinabox.com ? They have a lot of men's stuff there.

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 4 months ago #10273 by SkieShauphen
Yes, I've already exasperated their site. Everything they have that I want, I've already stored in my shopping cart. Once I have the money it's all mine.

Meaning comes from within.

Time to create page: 0.297 seconds