Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Lip Service Clothing

More
14 years 4 months ago #9405 by Envy
Lip Service Clothing was created by Envy
So..I was browsing Lip Service 's pre-orders for Spring 2010 clothing and wondered..

Does anyone else like Lip Service clothing? Have you ever even heard of them? What do you think of their current/next season's designs?

Personally not that pleased with the choice so far, but there's always next season. :dry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #9408 by black_magnolia
I like Lip Service, they sometimes have very nice clothes, but I often miss out on the really good stuff.
I love the fact that they add also a drawing of the cloths, so I can print them out and get them sewed just for me or change something etc. (hope you get my point).
And I agree that the spring collection isn't anything special... Disappointing. :(

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 4 months ago #9417 by SkieShauphen
I like lip service, but they tend to have quite a few cliche articles that everyone seems to have. I enjoy looking for companies that aren't too popular. I hate it when I meet goths that have the same clothing as me. Demonia is really good along with GothicUK. Usually on a site they will say which items are selling the best...I usually don't get those items.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 4 months ago #9438 by black_magnolia
SkieShauphen wrote:

I like lip service, but they tend to have quite a few cliche articles that everyone seems to have. I enjoy looking for companies that aren't too popular. I hate it when I meet goths that have the same clothing as me. Demonia is really good along with GothicUK. Usually on a site they will say which items are selling the best...I usually don't get those items.

I also try to avoid those cliché articles. In Croatia it's not a problem because if you get the majority from abroad, then you're quite safe. Here we have only one goth shop which makes their own stuff, but everyone buys clothes from them because it's easier (and cheaper - customs! :(). I saw like 5 girls in a club one night with the same blue/black corset while on the web site there are like clearly 10 other color options, just the blue one is on the model in the picture... *sorry for going off-topic*

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 4 months ago #9452 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Lip Service Clothing
black_magnolia wrote:

I like Lip Service, they sometimes have very nice clothes, but I often miss out on the really good stuff.
I love the fact that they add also a drawing of the cloths, so I can print them out and get them sewed just for me or change something etc. (hope you get my point).
And I agree that the spring collection isn't anything special... Disappointing. :(

I miss out on the good stuff too! I'm KICKING myself for missing out on a lot of the Devil Dolls stuff..And the Lolita's Pop range..(Still hunting for a black dress I saw in a catalogue).

Never thought about using the drawings of the clothes in that way - I might just take that idea for the clothing that I'm missing..If I can find any drawings left. :unsure:

More
14 years 4 months ago #9453 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Lip Service Clothing
SkieShauphen wrote:

I like the design of Demonia's shoes and boots..Wanted a few pairs but I heard they make things a size smaller so I've always been unsure of ordering online. :S And always been too shy to try things on in the shops - They have pairs of shoes by Demonia, but none with designs I like and I hate trying things on when I know I'm not buying.

Time to create page: 0.290 seconds