Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Camden & London

More
13 years 10 months ago #21356 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Camden & London
Envy wrote:

Teehee..I should be making a visit down to Camden pretty soon..A lovely chance to dress up!

...Maybe.

I'm down in London for a university open day - So that miiight prevent me from dressing up completely.

Hmm..Could go more casual-Victorian-gothic..I just don't want to miss a chance to go shopping/find things I want. :woohoo:

Have fun! :) Please post a report how it went and if you discovered some nice shops there.
I only have a vivid memory of my last visit and how expensive much of the stuff there was...
I read in the news a long time back they had a big fire in a 18th century market building there, so I hope they were able to restore it, I alays forget to ask my friend who lives there about it.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #21367 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Camden & London
black_magnolia wrote:

Envy wrote:

Teehee..I should be making a visit down to Camden pretty soon..A lovely chance to dress up!

...Maybe.

I'm down in London for a university open day - So that miiight prevent me from dressing up completely.

Hmm..Could go more casual-Victorian-gothic..I just don't want to miss a chance to go shopping/find things I want. :woohoo:

Have fun! :) Please post a report how it went and if you discovered some nice shops there.
I only have a vivid memory of my last visit and how expensive much of the stuff there was...
I read in the news a long time back they had a big fire in a 18th century market building there, so I hope they were able to restore it, I alays forget to ask my friend who lives there about it.

Mm usually I run straight to the goth-loli area..Very pretty things there..Expensive, but damn pretty.

I do recall a fire and last time I went, there was no signs of it, but of course, some shops disappeared, 'Angel Pretty' was one of them, I seem to remember.

Should be able to drop my mum off at one of the Chinese places to eat in Camden before running off to shop. :woohoo:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.334 seconds