Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Camden & London

More
14 years 4 months ago #21356 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Camden & London
Envy wrote:

Teehee..I should be making a visit down to Camden pretty soon..A lovely chance to dress up!

...Maybe.

I'm down in London for a university open day - So that miiight prevent me from dressing up completely.

Hmm..Could go more casual-Victorian-gothic..I just don't want to miss a chance to go shopping/find things I want. :woohoo:

Have fun! :) Please post a report how it went and if you discovered some nice shops there.
I only have a vivid memory of my last visit and how expensive much of the stuff there was...
I read in the news a long time back they had a big fire in a 18th century market building there, so I hope they were able to restore it, I alays forget to ask my friend who lives there about it.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #21367 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Camden & London
black_magnolia wrote:

Envy wrote:

Teehee..I should be making a visit down to Camden pretty soon..A lovely chance to dress up!

...Maybe.

I'm down in London for a university open day - So that miiight prevent me from dressing up completely.

Hmm..Could go more casual-Victorian-gothic..I just don't want to miss a chance to go shopping/find things I want. :woohoo:

Have fun! :) Please post a report how it went and if you discovered some nice shops there.
I only have a vivid memory of my last visit and how expensive much of the stuff there was...
I read in the news a long time back they had a big fire in a 18th century market building there, so I hope they were able to restore it, I alays forget to ask my friend who lives there about it.

Mm usually I run straight to the goth-loli area..Very pretty things there..Expensive, but damn pretty.

I do recall a fire and last time I went, there was no signs of it, but of course, some shops disappeared, 'Angel Pretty' was one of them, I seem to remember.

Should be able to drop my mum off at one of the Chinese places to eat in Camden before running off to shop. :woohoo:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds