Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Dia de los Muertos...not another Halloween thread!

More
14 years 5 months ago #7662 by cemwerewolf
I don't think I've ever come across anything related to DDLM up in Canada. This really sucks cause I do quite enenjoy the feeling behind the day and also the great artistry that goes into it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #7671 by SkieShauphen
That's why I love Samhain. When I had friends nearby we would usually do the same things from DDLM. And it makes me miss Mr. Lemons from Spanish class.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 5 months ago #7673 by Highwayman
Yummy im hungry right now and one of them punk style mohican sweets is looking at me! :silly:

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8162 by janelle hell

My Day of the Dead altar, with sugar skulls that I made : )

More
14 years 5 months ago #8172 by Zenith
Simply superb, Janelle! The altar looks amazing, and those sugar skulls still look like they want to be savagely eaten! :lol:

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 5 months ago #8186 by Morgana
That's beautiful, Janelle... very nicely done! I especially like the mirror. It looks like it might have come from an old church somewhere.

Time to create page: 0.269 seconds