Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Gothic Recipes

More
14 years 1 month ago #16973 by Verminaard Draconis
The Idea of gothic food is kite funny, but when you decorate your dish, you can do it goth by putting some decoration like red wine, roses petals, chandle light, well even a cake can be decorate goth but when your at that state to have goth in your food, I think its too much!

A good \"Boeuf Bourguignon\" is quite tasteful and especially its made with red wine and I know a fast recepie.

Your's truly! :blush:

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #18601 by DrgN
Replied by DrgN on topic Re: Gothic Recipes
....ummmm...okaaayyy... I don't really understand how food can be \"gothic\"... I'm a little confused.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #18614 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Gothic Recipes
DrgN wrote:

....ummmm...okaaayyy... I don't really understand how food can be \"gothic\"... I'm a little confused.

You could have read the whole thread to get an idea about what this thread is all about.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #18644 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re: Gothic Recipes
black_magnolia wrote:

DrgN wrote:

You could have read the whole thread to get an idea about what this thread is all about.

I think we used a pretty broad definition of \"gothic\" in this thread, if I remember correctly.

More
14 years 1 week ago #18681 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Gothic Recipes
Morgana wrote:

black_magnolia wrote:

DrgN wrote:

I think we used a pretty broad definition of \"gothic\" in this thread, if I remember correctly.

You could say that. Mostly we were all about food in 'gothic' colours, like black.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 1 week ago - 14 years 1 week ago #18759 by Verminaard Draconis
This is a recepie for those who have classes and for those who are in parenthood!!

A good beef stew!!

You need:

Beef cubes about 20
Potatoes about the same if they are small or 10 if they are large!
2 Ognons
garlic
Beef Broth
1 once of red wine
1 Table spoon of flour
1 table spoon of margerine
1 can of tomato paste
1 Table spoon of olive oil

Spices:
Cloves, spices for meat pie,thyme leaves, fine herbs, Rosemary and 2 or 3 bay leaves!

Preparation:
Make the beef grill a bitwith the olive oil, put the margerine and the flour! put the beef broth, the tomato paste, the wine and the potatos in cubes the ognons and garlic! Fill up with water until everything is submerged! Let it boil a bit! Put the spices, taste it! It takes about 30 minutes to make and hour to make it better taste! And you can put other veggies if you like it (I din't put carrot or celery because my girlfreind don't like it)! And for school you can put it in seperate contenants to have some to keep frozen!

Your's truly!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!
Last edit: 14 years 1 week ago by Verminaard Draconis.

Time to create page: 0.320 seconds