Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Gothic Models?

More
14 years 2 months ago #13962 by knumpcy
I do really try to but it has been awhile....and I really need to get out soon...maybe in the future...

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #13984 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Women VS Men Gothic Models
PermeliaOpus wrote:

Alright, all of you guys in here go jump in front of a camera! :silly:

That reminds me of something. There's a gothic/alternative store in the UK where they ask their customers regularly if they can take pictures of them all dressed up. :P The pictures are then put online in a weekly (?) 'best dressed' competition.

It's a pretty good idea to get people in front of a camera. Teehee. I know that I and many of my friends are camera shy - Unless we're all together in a picture.

More
14 years 2 months ago #13989 by Bpagemom
Over history, women have been seen as the aesthetically pleasing figure of humans. Women are sleek, smooth and curvy. Women have been inspirations for so many things and considered the muse of great men and women.

Men have been seen more as functional overall. Sharp lines and edgy. However, so many of us do appreciate the beauty that lies in a man's harder lines and edgy looks.

I agree. There should be more male models.

"You have no power over me"

More
14 years 2 months ago #14015 by knumpcy
Envy wrote:

PermeliaOpus wrote:

Alright, all of you guys in here go jump in front of a camera! :silly:

That reminds me of something. There's a gothic/alternative store in the UK where they ask their customers regularly if they can take pictures of them all dressed up. :P The pictures are then put online in a weekly (?) 'best dressed' competition.

It's a pretty good idea to get people in front of a camera. Teehee. I know that I and many of my friends are camera shy - Unless we're all together in a picture.

Though you can see 2 of my pics or poses which ever you prefer on here....
www.retroscopefashions.com/gallery.html

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

More
14 years 2 months ago #14030 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Women VS Men Gothic Models
knumpcy wrote:

Though you can see 2 of my pics or poses which ever you prefer on here....
www.retroscopefashions.com/gallery.html

:) Brilliant! I just wish that friends of mine shared my love for gothic clothing..At the moment, I just have my boyfriend whom I can dress up around and take pictures with.

I love the many lolita dresses in that gallery too..Very tempted to buy.

More
14 years 2 months ago #14077 by Morgana
Those pictures are beautiful, Knumpcy. Thank you for sharing them with us.

Envy, do you have a link to the goth shop you mentioned, that has the best-dressed contests?

Time to create page: 0.280 seconds