Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Gothic Models?

More
14 years 2 months ago #13699 by Daruma
Wat do you think when you say \"We need more\"

Male Model or links?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #13711 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Women VS Men Gothic Models
I think there are more female models than male..But it's probably because there are way more female gothic clothes available than clothes for males?

It's the same in the high street - There's a huge amount of female clothes compared to male clothes. I even recall my mother having a harder time finding male baby clothes compared to when she had to find some for me.

More
14 years 2 months ago #13722 by CorpseQueen
Male modells! We gotta have something nice to look at as well... boring to just see females all over the place, no matter how great they look. I wanna see some lightly dressed gothic male modells as well... and some more male clothes that doesn't cover all of them...

Life is so unfair in this. There's never a good guy to look at, but hundreds of girls.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 2 months ago #13725 by Thurysaz
The men love to look women that is why the female models are more successful and so that is why there are more.

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 2 months ago #13727 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Women VS Men Gothic Models
Thurysaz wrote:

The men love to look women that is why the female models are more successful and so that is why there are more.

Mes hommages.

T.

Well women like to look at men too. :P Proven that over 50% of female dreams about men are *not* of their partners.

Yet again, I seem to remember it was over 70-80% of male dreams about women that aren't of their partners as well. :woohoo: Lovely world.

More
14 years 2 months ago #13759 by PermeliaOpus
I LOVE to look at men, especially the gothy ones.
>.< ^.^
Pretty, pretty...

Anyway, I agree that there are WAY more female clothes than male. It's unfortunate.

One the reasons that I love to get \"Gothic Beauty Magazine\" is to look at the males. *blush*

>.>I'm really in love with this spacing thing right now.
Sorry, that was off topic... Heh.
I'm easily distracted.

...we need more male models.

Alright, all of you guys in here go jump in front of a camera! :silly:

"I'm not crazy, I just don't give a fuck!"

Time to create page: 0.285 seconds