Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

hauntings

More
14 years 5 months ago #5723 by morphea3107
hauntings was created by morphea3107
have you ever walked in a house or a flat or whatever , and immediately felt that smth is not right?
have you ever felt drawn to a certain place , without seeing it before?
have you ever stayed awake at night, and just hear the house breathe, whisper?
i rarely have coincidences in my life ...and i discover that there is always smth behind the stage

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #6042 by Daruma
Replied by Daruma on topic Re:hauntings
No, it never happened and I hope it never happen to me because I think I drop dead ... :S

More
14 years 5 months ago #6047 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:hauntings
It happened to me ...

Not very pleasant sensation like ... But is there better proof of the existence of life after death? ...

More
14 years 5 months ago #6052 by Lonecrow
Replied by Lonecrow on topic Re:hauntings
Call it sixth sense or whatever you want but..
Yes i felt it before and happens now or so..
Since kid i have this flashes and later became \"deja vus\"...
What it is..? I just don't know..
But makes me believe in something i don't wanna believe.. Destiny..

More
14 years 5 months ago #6066 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:hauntings
When I dream, everything is vivid, color, I can smell, taste and interact so much that I have never eaten sushi until I went to Japan, I tried it and already had it in my dreams. I knew exactly what Ginger tasted like and wasabi...I love fish anyway..but I know my life choices are on the right track when I know I am going through deja vu...if I haven't had it in a while I need to make a different choice and there it goes and I am on the right track again. I get glimpses...like one dream I had were I was in a room, desk, sitting and I had something in front of me and looking to my left I met someone...seems vauge, but I knew his face clear as day, and a few years later...it happened I met him, he's married, but my best friend since we met. I knew my bestie (best friend in the world, like a sister) I kept pushing and pushing because I saw someone with a aura that was so great, that if I didn't get her to open up and become my friend that she would die...that was real life after I drempt it...so freaky..I would never admit it, I am not crazy..I get ahead of people, it bothers some that I answer them before they ask anything and get them to do things that they wouldn't normally do. My influence on people is disturbing, I have a dangerously silver tipped tounge...I have found out on more than once that if I am sweet or demanding it seems to get people to do what I want. I got a phone bill for free..didn't have to pay it...um I got a company to fix my couch after I bought another and the broken couch had been broken for months....not my fault, my friends kid went flying at it and broke it from landing really hard...

So really, I have heard, seen, smelled things that were wrong and my cats have hissed at things that no one \"normal\" could see....

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
14 years 5 months ago #6072 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:hauntings
I always dream places I have never seen in my life and sometimes when I'm visiting places new to me I find that they are the ones I have dreamt of...weird!

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

Time to create page: 0.323 seconds