Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Favorite creature

More
12 years 8 months ago #34276 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Favorite creature
black_magnolia wrote:

janelle hell wrote:

Oh, you SO have to see it! There's a swarm? A flock? A School? (I don't know what the proper term for a group of mermaids is :lol: ) of vicious, angry, fanged mermaids...and they're SO CUTE until they get angry!

I believe that! :) I really want to see how they made them look. I liked the Mere-folk in the Harry Potter movies too, while I heard some people say they were hideous. :woohoo:

:ohmy: Ooh..

I was meant to see it but the only free day we had to go to the cinemas was the day after they stopped showing it. Grr..

:( Hoping it'll come out on DVD quick.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #34286 by janelle hell
Replied by janelle hell on topic Re: Favorite creature
Awwww :( It's not showing still? Here in the U.S., it's still in the theaters, or at least it was a couple of days ago when I was at the theater.

When it comes out on DVD, you must check it out...the mermaids are so cool, and the costumes are fabulous (as usual!).

More
12 years 8 months ago #34287 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Favorite creature
janelle hell wrote:

Awwww :( It's not showing still? Here in the U.S., it's still in the theaters, or at least it was a couple of days ago when I was at the theater.

When it comes out on DVD, you must check it out...the mermaids are so cool, and the costumes are fabulous (as usual!).

Ahh the costumes... :kiss:

*Giggle* I'll definately be on the lookout for vampiric mermaids the first chance I get! I'm so jealous! We planned to go and see it two weeks ago and it was already not showing! :( And I could've sworn it was a US-made film..I'd have thought it'd show longer in the UK and shorter in the US..

More
12 years 8 months ago #34297 by janelle hell
Replied by janelle hell on topic Re: Favorite creature
Envy wrote:

janelle hell wrote:

Ahh the costumes... :kiss:

*Giggle* I'll definately be on the lookout for vampiric mermaids the first chance I get! I'm so jealous! We planned to go and see it two weeks ago and it was already not showing! :( And I could've sworn it was a US-made film..I'd have thought it'd show longer in the UK and shorter in the US..

In the U.S., at least in the past 10 years or so, movies tend to stay in the theaters for quite awhile & then come out on DVD a couple of months later.

The costumes are *amazing*! As is the glass coffin used to transport the vampire mermaid in...I won't spoil it for you describing any more of it, though. :laugh:

More
12 years 6 months ago #35079 by ImmortalRosencroix
My favorite creature is the bat. I have been wanting to get a tattoo of one on my back for a few years now. The bat symbolizes rebirth and motherhood.

"Stulum est timere quod vitare non potes" - It is foolish to fear what you cannot avoid.

Time to create page: 0.304 seconds