All things Gothic.

666 The number of the beast

More
14 years 3 months ago #13152 by Thurysaz
For me too My Love.

But i love this song!

Mes hommages.

T.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #13784 by knumpcy
is a code for the Roman Emperor Nero

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

More
14 years 1 month ago #17087 by Verminaard Draconis
I'm agree with knumpcy because for the revelation in that time, theire war was with Neron who where persicuted Juish people!

Your's truly!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

More
14 years 1 month ago #17105 by SkieShauphen
Last I heard, Judith (I believe it was him, correct me if I am wrong) dreamt of the number of the beast 666. Although, there is one thing we know about dreams. They are seen inside of the head, not from afar with the eyes, so everything you dream is upside down and reversed. Therefore, the number would actually be 999. So I've heard...

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #17657 by RhapsodyOfFire
this is how thing goes :
The Number of the Beast is a concept from the Book of Revelation of the New Testament of the Christian Bible, relating somehow to the figure of \"The Beast\". The number is 666 in most manuscripts of the New Testament, and in modern translations and critical editions of the Greek text. Although Irenaeus (second century) reported several scribal errors of the number, there is still doubt by some theologians about the original reading, as some recently discovered third century early manuscripts of Revelation read 616. This topic is a source of contention for many church groups and theologians.[1] Most scholars contend that the number 666 is a code for the Roman Emperor Nero..........

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #18443 by Jeremiah1
Oddly enough, it's quite a common number. You'll see it come up again and again at cash registers.
(\"6.66\")

Time to create page: 0.265 seconds