Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

666 The number of the beast

More
14 years 6 months ago #6320 by anastasia13
here you go brother thurysaz, it was made by Alchemy Gothic, so it is said.....

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6433 by WolfBloodAngel
My parents are big bible thumpers...they read the passage to me about 666....its not bad....but there is a story about a small road off a highway with has 666 backwards and about 15 ppl were killed just on that road in a year...idk if its true or not....but i really dont think 666 is at all bad...it can make a good subject for music though.... like \"if youre 555 then im 666

More
14 years 6 months ago #6969 by Lonecrow
Iron Maiden's \"666 the number of the beast\" is a great song..
Old but still very good..
Those who like Heavy Metal know what i'm talking about..

More
14 years 3 months ago #12993 by NIFER
Number 666, being the \"number of the beast\", most often used to make the shade of Satanism, in particular, often use the 666 musicians who play brutal metal. Number of the Beast is also used to attract buyers (like advertising) or simply as a joke, even though such use is often condemned by church leaders

More
14 years 3 months ago #13009 by CorpseQueen
Sex is the same as six, especially in swedish. Both the number and the act spell exactly the same. Sex is the ultimate sin (at least in these days, as movies like Terminator Salvation could be seen by 11 or 13 years old? But add a sex scene, and it's adults only) and it's therefore very logical to have 666 as the devils number...

And then think of the munk who missinterpreted the accords for the guitarr. Instead of seeing the logic, he only saw the letters, and therefore the odd logic. Don't remember the letters of the accords, but it was told to me by my old teacher... So it being missinterpreted may be true, it's easily done.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 3 months ago #13148 by Daruma
I think that's pretty like number, but without more ...

Time to create page: 0.344 seconds