Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

what is goth?

More
14 years 5 months ago #9431 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re:what is goth?
Thurysaz wrote:

well here's a question that I had ever heard!

I thought that only children are posed that kind of questions ...

Whatever to know what it is! You are Goth or not.

Mes hommages.

T.

eh...I'm pretty sure i'm NOT Goth by most people's standards...
i love Alchemy's atrwork and t-shirts ( BEFORE they started copying Ed Hardy, AFFLICTION,etc..)
I am enjoying myself;...truth be told, i look to you other members for insight...
I juust hope my presence doesn't offend anybody...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #9435 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:what is goth?
I don't think anyone's presence here would be cause for offence unless the person was being deliberately antagonistic. We are all here because of a passion for the works of Alchemy Gothic. One's personal style ar whether or not they fit into the \"goth\" label should not matter. At least that's my thoughts on it . . .

More
14 years 5 months ago #9441 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:what is goth?
I agree with cemwerewolf. In fact, this is the most polite website/chat board I've ever encountered. I don't bother with any others, simply because most of the members degenerate into rudeness and slanging matches pretty quickly. I'm very happy this hasn't happened here, and hope it never does.

I'm not really \"goth\" either, by most people's understanding of the term... more of a rocker chick than anything. But I love Alchemy's products, and like the rest of you, that's why I'm here.

More
14 years 5 months ago #9465 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:what is goth?
It's true, this is a very tame web site. I'm actually very surprised. I wonder if it has to do with the fact that there is only one forum. I've noticed that other sites with multiple forums will continuously have members squabbling at each other. To avoid each other they will move on to a specific forum. Seeing as AG only has one forum, it would be in everyone's best interest to play nice since we are all stuck together. Not to mention, mods are watching everywhere....

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 5 months ago #9468 by Daruma
Replied by Daruma on topic Re:what is goth?
Pfffffffffff...

I am not a Goth, i am a Spooky! :woohoo: :woohoo: :side:

More
14 years 5 months ago #9474 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:what is goth?
I get labelled a 'Goth' a lot, but I wouldn't consider myself one. Maybe I have 'gothic' clothing and accessories at the most, but that's it as far as looks go.

Really dislike these stereotypical labels. :S I get labelled too much, too often.

Time to create page: 0.272 seconds