Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Black Clothes

More
14 years 7 months ago #4095 by Aftermidnight
Replied by Aftermidnight on topic Re:Black Clothes
I'm afraid I dress in black almost exclusively (The exception being I sometimes wear a red t-shirt under my black shirt). But that isn't because I'm a hardcore goth*, it's just because I think I look better in black. Other people might not but it's what I think that's important isn't it.

*In fact, I think I'm only gothic because I don't fit into any other category. Not that I feel I have to, you understand, it's just that I don't try to be gothic but end being that way because what I like just happens to be gothic. If that makes sense.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #4118 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Black Clothes
Maybe half my clothes are black. I also have a lot of clothes that make me look like a reject from the army. So black, camo, olive green, and I recently bought a white shirt (gasp!), and a purple jacket (wow!). I do have some red and plaid skirts and dresses, though. I think I only own black shoes, except my shoes for the lake are red (so I can see them if they fall in the black water!).

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 7 months ago #4122 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Black Clothes
Black, and a bit more black, and some grey tops I usually don't wear...

I agree, it's some kind of a habit. Been wearing only black for years now, and it's hard to start looking for other clothes... got a corset with some red details tho. Really nice. Used it once so far.

I just like black. And it fits good with my haircolour (some kind of really blonde, but not so it'll hurt your eyes. A bit grey in the roots, or alike, but it gets more bright after summer), at least I tell myself, and I do like the shoes and the clothes and my leather-jackets...

Always wear a lot of dark makeup, rarely lipstick but if so red or burgundy (with a hint of black), and white powder. Only white I wear. Tho I do have some not black underwear... Usually don't wear it.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 7 months ago #4123 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:Black Clothes
wearing black for me is like more than a statement and more than just \"it suits me better\"... i can't really explain it , but i've been wearing black clothes for so long that they have actually become me ...and i feel out of place when wearing weird colors ( such as teal or fuchsia or green )...
don't get me wrong , caus ei do love the combination of black-red and i actually have most of my clothes ( except jeans) that are black or red...

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #4145 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Black Clothes
Even my jeans are black, or greyish. Why wear blue, when you can get black? And agree Morphea, been wearing black too long for changeing. And my friends and family would probably be chocked beyond words... they where a bit stunned by my wearing a black corset with red brocade B)

Note - I do believe this was my 400th post. Yey me!
I really do have a lot to say... :pinch:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by CorpseQueen.

More
14 years 7 months ago #4150 by vampirelycanthrope13
I often wear black, but like to throw in a bit of colour, like red, purple or green.

Time to create page: 0.351 seconds