Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

What is the scariest dream/event you've ever had?

More
10 years 3 months ago #39680 by Dreagan Shayde
Wow Magnolia, you have really good advice.. :D thanks a lot :)

Deep in the earth my love is lying, and I must weep alone.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #39685 by black_magnolia
You're welcome. :) It's not really any kind of special advice anyway. :silly:
When my folks get really on my nerves and I feel hurt, I just try to remind myself that it's not because they don't love me or that they don't care about me, it's just that they don't know differently. You got to understand their side too, because just asking that they understand you is futile... Ah, I could go on and on about this stuff. :woohoo: Basically, it's enough to be a nice person, that doesn't mean you are a whimp and you should let everyone trample over you, no, it's just means treating everybody like you'd want to be treated yourself. Sometimes it can be hard when you have to handle someone who is really making it hard for you, but in the long run, it pays off. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
10 years 3 months ago #39711 by Dreagan Shayde
Yeah you're right. Being kind does pay off. Sure there's a few a**holes but they're always there I guess. I got my friends so I remain unfased by what people think of me. :laugh:

Deep in the earth my love is lying, and I must weep alone.

More
9 years 7 months ago #39931 by Veszdrin
Scariest dream I've ever had would probably be one where I'm being chased by creatures that look like a combination of zombies and necromorphs. No matter where I would hide they always seemed to find me and I was forced to run for my life. I didn't think it was actually possible to feel fear in a dream but I certainly did. As for scariest event, without a doubt it would be finding out my Mom had breast cancer. I was deployed overseas and got an email from my brother telling me that the doctor found cancer in my mother. I honestly had no idea how to react. The thought of losing her or possible not being able to see her if she did pass was absolutely terrifying. Knowing my mother though, she wouldn't have wanted me to abandon my duties.

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
9 years 5 months ago #39949 by firensia
Veszdrin wrote:

Scariest dream I've ever had would probably be one where I'm being chased by creatures that look like a combination of zombies and necromorphs. No matter where I would hide they always seemed to find me and I was forced to run for my life. I didn't think it was actually possible to feel fear in a dream but I certainly did. As for scariest event, without a doubt it would be finding out my Mom had breast cancer. I was deployed overseas and got an email from my brother telling me that the doctor found cancer in my mother. I honestly had no idea how to react. The thought of losing her or possible not being able to see her if she did pass was absolutely terrifying. Knowing my mother though, she wouldn't have wanted me to abandon my duties.

So sorry about your mom Veszdrin. I wish her all the best and really hope she recovers soon.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

Time to create page: 0.320 seconds