Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

\"Gothic Charm School\"

More
14 years 3 months ago #12472 by scootiebee
Well, we pay for that shipping. I have an Amazon Prime account, and get 2-day shipping on most amazon products, but it costs $79 a year. well worth it for how much I buy online.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12985 by black_magnolia
Scootibee, I never have that option for anything shipped to Croatia, the fastest I got was 10 days for something from the UK and I think that was a miracle. :silly:
Oh, and I got the book today, but won't be able to read it as I have two exams next week... :(

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12990 by CorpseQueen
It could be a book to interesting to own, but not sure it's something I'd really like. I don't usually call myself goth, and even tho there might be things there that could be nice to know, I'd rather make my own stile. I'm just me, and if people believe that to be gothic, that's ok with me. But I'm not gonna try to be anything of it just for the sake of it.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 3 months ago #13055 by cemwerewolf
I kind of look at it the same way. I'm just so used to people calling me a goth that I don't even think about it anymore. The joy I find in books like this though is that each author has a different perspective on the culture and it's really interesting to see what other people's concepts of it are.

More
14 years 3 months ago #13079 by scootiebee
The fun of the book is that it can be useful for anyone, goth or not, who stands out in the way they dress.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #18055 by Verminaard Draconis
black_magnolia wrote:

Enjoyable 22 min of your life - I agree completely! The part about politeness is very true, it happens to me all the time. Example: I'm in the tram and I offer my seat to a granny and the lady is shocked for a moment, looks at me like she is seeing a ghost or else and than somehow comes to herself, nods to me with a smile and takes the seat all the time like she's dazed. Almost the same scenario every time, be it just offering someone to get a bottle of vine from a shelf that the person can't reach in a supermarket (being 6 feet tall without platforms is so handy :) )...
I think being polite is a must and also being patient is very important.

We might post that in every country because there are some who needs some advise, even in Quebec the neo-gothics are a lack of that. No politeness, no life, not even having the sence of beeing gentle with others!

Your's truly!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

Time to create page: 0.284 seconds