Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

\"Gothic Charm School\"

More
14 years 4 months ago #11322 by SkieShauphen
Ah ha ha ha. By the way, does anyone know the general cost of the book?

Meaning comes from within.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #11326 by ScorchingAngel
Well, ours was 12 euros, together with shipping cost it is 15 euros. So I'd say about a dollar or 15? Woudn't know in pounds though, never been a hero with them *blushes*

More
14 years 4 months ago #11328 by raidohaglaz

More
14 years 4 months ago #11380 by scootiebee
$10.07 at Amazon, and it just went in my shopping cart. Too bad, I already placed an order today. I could have had it Wednesday!

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #11395 by black_magnolia
I'll be charged 90 HRK or 18 dollars over my bookshop. Cheaper then buying it myself over amazon or any other site. (customs :angry: )

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
14 years 4 months ago #11783 by Katelyn
Replied by Katelyn on topic Re:Very Interesting
SkieShauphen wrote:

I've been desperately trying to find it. None of the books stores here seem to have it. I haven't tried to special order it at Hastings yet...but I'll do whatever it takes to not have to buy it online. It's just easier in the long run...especially when you don't have a card.

Yesterday was weird...I was watching those two new vids and after I watched them, a link popped up on youtube naturally showing the similar and related videos. There was a video called What Makes Us Batty by Envy & Elegance. After about an hour of getting hooked on their videos, I eventually made friends with Elegance. She's pretty nice. Haven't talked to Envy yet. It's really nothing exciting...but have you ever felt like you were meant to do something? A month before or after yesterday and I wouldn't have given that video another look....hmmm

Aww, you make me jealous :( Seems like every time I try to befriend a female goth I get shot down with the 'gother than thou' mess :( Sure, I do fine with the men. And I do decently online. But somehow I just have trouble finding a genuine in person goth female friend. My total in person female goth friend count is 2 (or 3 if you count sceners that'll buy into most any club fashion).

Sad to say... but true. Is there anything about this sort of thing in the book? I'd really love to read the book if there is some sort of solution for me :D

If the shoe fits, ask a man if you should wear it. He will then consult another woman. When he tells you yes, wear the shoes to insult the lady who makes you look good. ;D

Time to create page: 0.274 seconds