Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

\"Gothic Charm School\"

More
14 years 4 months ago #10504 by black_magnolia
Thank you also from me!
I so want to read her book, I hope my bookshop can order a copy for me. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10528 by SkieShauphen
I've been desperately trying to find it. None of the books stores here seem to have it. I haven't tried to special order it at Hastings yet...but I'll do whatever it takes to not have to buy it online. It's just easier in the long run...especially when you don't have a card.

Yesterday was weird...I was watching those two new vids and after I watched them, a link popped up on youtube naturally showing the similar and related videos. There was a video called What Makes Us Batty by Envy & Elegance. After about an hour of getting hooked on their videos, I eventually made friends with Elegance. She's pretty nice. Haven't talked to Envy yet. It's really nothing exciting...but have you ever felt like you were meant to do something? A month before or after yesterday and I wouldn't have given that video another look....hmmm

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10553 by Envy
Looks interesting..I guess I'll join a few of you in the hunt for a copy of this book. Haven't really found anything decent to read in a fair while.

More
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #10834 by black_magnolia
I was just today at my bookshop and ordered the book. They said it will probably take 3 to 4 weeks to get here because of holiday season and that was that. Now I just have to wait. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10835 by SkieShauphen
I did the same just yesterday. It should be here within 2 weeks. I was so glad they had it. :silly:

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 4 months ago #11157 by ScorchingAngel
At first I was a bit 'meh' about the Gothic Charm School, but now I watched all her videos, I am glad she did this! It is exactly how it should be brought out to non gothic people and I nodded at everything she said. Along with a big smile plastered all over my face. I am glad that there are more (and quite a lot of) people who are sensible and try to give gothic back what it is; decency, proper social behaviour and not creepy or dangerous!
I am considering to buy her book, let's hoep I can find it here in the Netherlands...

Time to create page: 0.292 seconds