Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

looking for some new clothes

More
14 years 8 months ago #355 by Veszdrin
does anyone know of any good stores where i can find some victorian style gothic clothes? i've looked in a lot of different places but can find nothing. if anyone has any advice on where i can find what i'm looking for it would be much appreciated.:)

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #357 by knumpcy
Try here: I shop at this page and I am pictured wearing their clothing shown in their Customer and model Gallery : www.retroscopefashions.com/

Also try here: www.gentlemansemporium.com/gentlemans.php

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by knumpcy.

More
14 years 8 months ago #358 by Veszdrin
thanks for the suggestions. i will definitely be sure to check out those sites. i've had so much trouble finding the type of clothes i've been looking for. the clothes you're wearing in your picture look like exactly what i've been looking for. thanks again.

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
14 years 8 months ago #360 by knumpcy
Your quite welcome, also here is another site. Though their coats and shirts are the best features and quite pricey: www.shrinestore.com/store/catalog/index.php . Though they last for years and it is really hard to find their type of material used. I believe they have them custom made.

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

More
14 years 8 months ago #361 by Veszdrin
Hmm. I'll probably see what the site has to offer anyways. I'm always trying to look for what's unique. I viewed those other sites you gave me and was very impressed by their designs. As i mentioned before, it was exactly what I've been looking for. Thanks again for the suggestions. I greatly appreciate them. Also if anyone else has any suggestions I would appreciate them as well.

More
14 years 8 months ago #365 by janelle hell
Kambriel ( www.kambriel.com ) makes some *gorgeous* Victorian style clothing! The prices are higher than what one would pay for mass-produced items, but she makes them herself & the quality is excellent.

Time to create page: 0.321 seconds