Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Frankentein's Wedding Live in Leeds

More
13 years 1 month ago #31749 by Morgana
We're getting a whole bunch of free channels on TV at the moment (limited-time preview, since we upgraded our cable package). I think there are a couple of BBC ones in their somewhere... I'll have to check and see if this is one of them.

Thanks for the info!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #31787 by gothchick
Pataintly (not!), waiting for Frankenstiens Wedding tonight (BBC3, 8pm)!!!! Hurry up!!!! :woohoo:

More
13 years 1 month ago #31795 by Envy
:woohoo: I've set myself a TV reminder. Hehe. ^.^ Can't wait.

More
13 years 1 month ago #31807 by Kuroboshi
Tried to watch that when it was on.

Made it about 10 minutes, if that, into it before switching it off. Too modernised for my liking (the amount of modern technology didn't fit the place it was set), I found it laughably silly when the guy said \"We've got X time to [something I can't remember]\" (So incredibly cheesy when they do that, I don't mind it in kid's shows because I don't expect much from them) and finally, I really dislike how they tried to make the viewers at home feel \"involved\" by the way they broke the fourth wall. Just seemed badly done.

I liked how some of them looked in the suits however but that's about it really.

More
13 years 4 weeks ago #31815 by Envy
:( I agree..I expected something more, but..It was just too strange for my liking. It was halfway between..Gameshow-cheesy and..Hm. I can't explain it. It sort of..Took away the gothic beauty of Shelley's Frankenstein and made it more..Like that strange show with the telephone boxes, things that look like R2D2 and ..A doctor? I think? The name escapes me.

More
13 years 4 weeks ago #31823 by black_magnolia
Sounds like I don't have to be sorry for not having BBC3 on my tv. :P

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.271 seconds