Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Chic Star Clothing

More
13 years 2 months ago #30521 by black_magnolia
nwbevk wrote:

That was evil.... I ordered a new top, that I really don't need,and shouldn't be spending money on.... but it was on sale. Good site, I can see them tormenting me again soon

You ordered a new top form them or how should I understand your comment? :silly: Which one, if it is form their site?
They are also tormenting me with some of their items, but I don't feel comfortable buying cloths now when I'm on a diet...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #30545 by nwbevk
Replied by nwbevk on topic Re: Chic Star Clothing
Yup, from them, the O Ring Halter top, in black. Hope some of the stuff they have design drawings up for get made, see some of those I'd really like to have.

More
13 years 2 months ago #30548 by black_magnolia
nwbevk wrote:

Yup, from them, the O Ring Halter top, in black. Hope some of the stuff they have design drawings up for get made, see some of those I'd really like to have.

Oh, that's a very sexy piece! ;)
I personally would only consider wearing it layered with something underneath. I wouldn't feel ok showing so much skin, but that's just me. :woohoo:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 2 months ago #30563 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Chic Star Clothing
black_magnolia wrote:

nwbevk wrote:

Oh, that's a very sexy piece! ;)
I personally would only consider wearing it layered with something underneath. I wouldn't feel ok showing so much skin, but that's just me. :woohoo:

The skin doesn't bother me - I'm just jealous that you have the body for it! :P

Time to create page: 0.316 seconds