Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Skelanimals

More
13 years 6 months ago #25969 by black_magnolia
Skelanimals was created by black_magnolia
Has anyone seen this label? What are your opinions?
I find their stuff to be very cute! :) They have also some adult clothing, but I think they started with a kids line. Maybe someone would stick the term \"emo\" to it, but somehow I didn't see any emos wearing Skelanimas stuff. (pleas, no big emo discussions here, you've got a thread for that).
For young goth kids, I think they are pretty suitable. Have a bit more colour, so they wouldn't get bullied by other kids, but enough of the 'spooky' stuff going on to be a bit different then the rest. :silly:
Oh, I'm even inclined to buy some of the socks they have, but they are really expensive in my eyes, maybe if they put them on sale in my local shop I'll grab a pair. :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #25977 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Skelanimals
:P Yes..I know of that brand and find them rather cute too. Seem to recall they're owned by the same people who make Emily the Strange stuff, which I also have a fair amount of (flat shoes mainly). Can't quite be certain.

I wouldn't buy any clothes by them though - Sort of outgrowing that 'look'..Seeing as if I wear something you'd usually see on a child/very young teen, I could pretty much pass for a child/very young teen. :unsure: Pretty self-conscious about that.

More
13 years 6 months ago #25980 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Skelanimals
Envy wrote:

:P Yes..I know of that brand and find them rather cute too. Seem to recall they're owned by the same people who make Emily the Strange stuff, which I also have a fair amount of (flat shoes mainly). Can't quite be certain.

I wouldn't buy any clothes by them though - Sort of outgrowing that 'look'..Seeing as if I wear something you'd usually see on a child/very young teen, I could pretty much pass for a child/very young teen. :unsure: Pretty self-conscious about that.

I also outgrown that look, but I don't mind having colourful socks. :silly: It's like a little fetish of mine. lol

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 6 months ago #26003 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Skelanimals
black_magnolia wrote:

Envy wrote:

I also outgrown that look, but I don't mind having colourful socks. :silly: It's like a little fetish of mine. lol

:P I actually don't have that many socks. How much is it for a Skelanimals pair? The only socks I have are black knee-high, thigh-high and ankle, with some of the knee/thigh highs having some kind of decoration, e.g. bows, lace etc.

More
13 years 6 months ago #26004 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Skelanimals
Oh they truly are cute, I dunno if I have outgrown em if there is such a thing for me, if I see something I like i buy end of phylosophy :D would really like to see that here but I imagine it is too expencive (if it is like emily)

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
13 years 6 months ago #26009 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Skelanimals
I've known of skelanimals for awhile now and actually have a number of the plushes. What can I say? My inner child likes to come out and play once in awhile! :laugh:

Time to create page: 0.275 seconds