Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Gothic Make-up

More
12 years 9 months ago #33696 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re: Gothic Make-up
My skin is very pale as well, and I've found that CoverGirl's Ivory tone foundation is a good match. I use both the liquid and powder formulas.

www.covergirl.com/beauty-products/face-m...oth-hydrating-makeup

I don't know if you could buy it locally, but they seem to do online orders from their site.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #33702 by firensia
Replied by firensia on topic Re: Gothic Make-up
Revlon Colorstay Foundation is amazing and they have a wide range of colors, including ones for very pale skin. The coverage is great and it has a wonderful matte finish. Plus, it's really inexpensive.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
12 years 9 months ago #33707 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Gothic Make-up
Thanks girls for the tips! :)

I think we have Revlon in Croatia, just have to hunt down some shop that stocks it.

I'm pretty sure we don't have CoverGirl here and that site just links me to other retail suppliers and it seems most don't ship internationally...

Anyone ever tried Manic Panic make-up?

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 9 months ago #33713 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Gothic Make-up
black_magnolia wrote:

Thanks girls for the tips! :)

I think we have Revlon in Croatia, just have to hunt down some shop that stocks it.

I'm pretty sure we don't have CoverGirl here and that site just links me to other retail suppliers and it seems most don't ship internationally...

Anyone ever tried Manic Panic make-up?

Hm - Not tried Manic Panic - Buuut..The Asian brand Shiseido works really well for my mother and I and does come in paler tones..Maybe that might work?

The quality is really good too, but maybe I'm just saying that because I have Asian skin and that brand really works well with Asian skin types, especially their foundations etc..

More
12 years 9 months ago #33720 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Gothic Make-up
Shiseido? I know I once saw how they were advertising an Asian brand in the cosmetics department, but I don't know if that was Shiseido...

Either way I'll have to do some hunting around. :)

If anyone has any more brands to recommend, feel free to do so. ;)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 9 months ago #33721 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Gothic Make-up
black_magnolia wrote:

Shiseido? I know I once saw how they were advertising an Asian brand in the cosmetics department, but I don't know if that was Shiseido...

Well..From the looks of their site, they're pretty widespread across the world. :P It's practically the only brand my mother and I will ever buy for make-up, simply because it works better with our skin than other brands.

www.shiseido.com/index.htm

Time to create page: 0.384 seconds