14 years 7 months ago #2181 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Loup-garou
Bonjour sisters & brothers members of The Order Of Algoth,

Why be a Werewolf is a curse? \"
Why always talk of rage?
Why is it bad?

Mes hommages.

T.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #2183 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:Loup-garou
i find that unleashing the beast within once in a while is helpful to my further development....as long as i can still cling onto who i am and not lose myself completely ....

More
14 years 7 months ago #2191 by nocturnal-pet
Replied by nocturnal-pet on topic Re:Loup-garou
I don't actually believe in werewolves. But the very consept of them feels so.. liberating. To be able to just kick all the morals, social pressures, daily routines, etc. away and run into the wild to hunt would be a dream come true in a way.

More
14 years 7 months ago #2196 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Loup-garou
Been reading up on werewolfs, some time ago. One fun fact: one proof of being a werewolf is when your middle finger and ringfinger is the same length. Which has been proved by science to be a sign of aggressive people.
They where pretty smart, those old folks... at times.

I don't believe in werewolfs, tho the fact (as most else) is fun. About the beast inside - I'd call it madness, as well. Part of that beast isn't just primal, it's what you get when you take an still primal creature and forces him to live a life of honour and dignity and lazyness... meaning, the modern society.
We long back into nature because somewhere inside we now that our minds aren't made for this sort of living - but we don't hear that, we make the best of it (as the only humans are good at is surviving) and live on.

Myself, I got all I want inside my head. All my dreams. Because if I would let them out, if I would hope them to become real, I couldn't handle it. So I just dream, instead of longing. Nature has always been fascinating to me, but not like I've been longing to run into the woods. I just love to see the trees, nature... and when I don't, I always got my mind.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 7 months ago #2223 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Loup-garou
Well, speaking of research, I actually came across an interesting little tidbit not too long ago. Aparrently the term lycanthropy didn't used to refer to werewolves. It was a psychological term refering to a person turning feral. Considering my tendency to turn a little wild now and again when I've been cooped up in the city for too long, I can certainly believe in that form of \"werewolf.\"

More
14 years 7 months ago #2227 by Daruma
Replied by Daruma on topic Re:Loup-garou
I like Werewolf!

Time to create page: 0.271 seconds