Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Werewolves

More
14 years 7 months ago #2586 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Loup-garou
Bonjour Sister vampirelycanthrope13,

What you say about silver remember this:
The thumb down to the ground, which means death for the gladiators, has existed only for the film.

Mes hommages.

T.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #19789 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re:Loup-garou
hmm...don't really have a whole lot to add at the moment, just wanted to put this pic i found up cuz it makes me smile
Attachments:

More
13 years 11 months ago #19799 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Loup-garou
I dunno about silver and the thumbs down but that pic is awesomely funny :D :D

Someone should really make that movie :D

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
13 years 11 months ago #19823 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Loup-garou
I've been trying for a while to create a 'plausible' bone, muscle, and skin structured diagram of a human transforming into a more wolf-like being. So far I've discovered that it must remain bi-pedal. The human spine isn't flexible enough to support being hunched over in a position to allow four legged travel. The feet bones would have to elongate, allowing the person to stand taller and run faster as well as tougher pads of skin under the front of the foot where the weight would all be distributed. Nails in both hands and feet could thicken and grow, allowing claws. The lower jaw could dislocate, creating a snout-like appearance. Hair is the simplest as it can just grow rapidly. As for fangs, there isn't much one can do unless they alread have sharp teeth. Once I finish with the drawings and diagrams I'd love to post them. Oh, and no tail.

Meaning comes from within.

More
13 years 11 months ago #19837 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Loup-garou
SkieShauphen wrote:

I've been trying for a while to create a 'plausible' bone, muscle, and skin structured diagram of a human transforming into a more wolf-like being. So far I've discovered that it must remain bi-pedal. The human spine isn't flexible enough to support being hunched over in a position to allow four legged travel. The feet bones would have to elongate, allowing the person to stand taller and run faster as well as tougher pads of skin under the front of the foot where the weight would all be distributed. Nails in both hands and feet could thicken and grow, allowing claws. The lower jaw could dislocate, creating a snout-like appearance. Hair is the simplest as it can just grow rapidly. As for fangs, there isn't much one can do unless they alread have sharp teeth. Once I finish with the drawings and diagrams I'd love to post them. Oh, and no tail.

Very good idea! I'd love to see the drawings.
I myself think that elongation of bones would be a bit far fetched, it's easier to imagine the fast growth of hair and nails, but bones are a bit of a different structure, so I think a lot of dislocation would give a sufficiant werewolf.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.264 seconds