Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Werewolves

More
14 years 6 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #2140 by Thurysaz
Werewolves was created by Thurysaz
Dear Sisters & brothers members of The Order Of Algoth,

Today my question is :

What do you think of werewolf? How do you envision?

Mes hommages.

T.
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by black_magnolia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #2141 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:Loup-garou
i believe in mythical creatures , and a werewolf is not different ...
i think that people associate the idea of a human transformed into a beast , with the old idea that revolves around returning to nature... to me a werewolf symbolizes the duality of mankind...we all have a beast within us , waiting to be unleashed...

More
14 years 6 months ago #2150 by Polaristhe2
Replied by Polaristhe2 on topic Re:Loup-garou
Chainsaws with fur. Whole 150 punds of 'em. Relentless, unpredictable and violent.

Other than that a junction of man and the wilds. One can't even start comprehend the wrath of the same nature that spawned such wrathful beasts.

Choices we make and the choices that are, when Hell is so close and Heaven so far.

More
14 years 6 months ago #2160 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re:Loup-garou
i would have to agree with morphea on this one. i too believe that we have a beast within uo all that is just waiting to come out.

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
14 years 6 months ago #2161 by Polaristhe2
Replied by Polaristhe2 on topic Re:Loup-garou
The \"beast\" is an antropomorphic visualization of man. Wild, free, unshaved, dirty and primal. Everything one cannot be if one want's to be a part of a so called civilized society.

I cannot claim I have seen a shapeshifting beast. But I can claim I have seen a man grown tired of life that has to be played by rules even more merciless than those of nature.

Is there a beast within us?
Yes.
Is it trying to break out?
Most certainly.
Is it really a villain?
No one can tell.

Choices we make and the choices that are, when Hell is so close and Heaven so far.

More
14 years 6 months ago #2169 by vampirelycanthrope13
Replied by vampirelycanthrope13 on topic Re:Loup-garou
I think that werewolves are my favourite creature of the night. The current fiction that i am writing is about werewolves, and i have also been drawing them recently.
My favourite form of the werewolf is the anthropomorphic, human body with wolf's head, feet and claws.
I think they're pretty cool in the way that they can represent the beast and rage within, but are also cool to be seen as more placid creatures in tune with nature.

Time to create page: 0.280 seconds