Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

magic, witchcraft, paganism , etc

More
14 years 7 months ago #2080 by morphea3107
yes i know what you mean ...sometimes i feel i'm trapped within the walls of concrete along with my dreams...i know how horrible it is and i know the need to be one with nature...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #2083 by cemwerewolf
Sometimes I wonder if maybe that's why I have so many pets. An attempt to bring nature in. You would think plants would be easier but I'm afraid I have a bit of a black thumb rather than a green one.

More
14 years 7 months ago #2086 by morphea3107
we have that i common ....i use dto have this small potted rose...i wanted to take the best care of it , but it only lived a week...i don't know why .. cause i kept watering it and giving it light and everything...guess i'm not capable of taking care of plants :)

More
14 years 7 months ago #2087 by cemwerewolf
My husband and I bought a house last year so we now have a back yard. All I'm allowed to do is pick weeds . . .

More
14 years 7 months ago #2090 by WolfBloodAngel
your lucky you have a back yard...but i got a weiner dog named daisy (i didnt name her my room mate did) wanna trade? just kidding :P

More
14 years 7 months ago #2106 by CorpseQueen
Between the age 8 and 13 I was going to a 4-H farm every week. I still remember how to take care of horses and other big animals, as I mostly spent time with them and didn't care much about the rabbits. Once, some year ago, my former school took my class out for a horse-riding-lesson, just for fun. Some girls didn't dare to take care of their horses, but I happily did it for them, still remembering how to get close to them and all that.

I really want a pet. Don't have one, and only ones I've had was fishes (even tho I didn't clean the take often, as I forgot and was too lazy for it, I loved to watch them and feed them. When the last ones died by accident, I missed them) and my sister had a little little hamster for two years.
Trying to force my family to get me a pet... they don't like it. At least some don't... but I could really use a cat or such. Humans are so complicated, it's so hard to be around them and make friends are even harder (even tho I try my best and stay positive) but sometimes I want some company that doesn't demand talking, as that's still a bit hard for me.

I've always loved nature. I don't see it as an religion or alike, just plain sense. I'd let humans down anytime to save Mother Nature...

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Time to create page: 0.277 seconds