Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

mirrors

More
14 years 7 months ago #1906 by morphea3107
mirrors was created by morphea3107
i have always believed that mirrors hold a special ability to ease the path to your soul as well as to be used as portals . mirrors have deep roots embedded within ancient history as well as ancient occult writings. for example , do you remember the old art of scrying? when old witches used mirrors to see the future as well as present and past ? in my oppinion mirrors are more than surfaces that reflect your appearance....
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1909 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re:mirrors
not sure what mysteries mirrors may hold but i definitely think that there is something more to them than just being objects that show you a reflection.

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
14 years 7 months ago #1916 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:mirrors
Mirrors appear in fairy tales and mythology, such as Snow White and Narcissus, and even in Harry Potter. There are also ghost stories involving mirrors (the appearance of Bloody Mary), and scrying as Morphea3107 mentioned. I could never explain why, but it seems strange that such an everyday object would appear in so many different tales, without a reason...

More
14 years 7 months ago #1918 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:mirrors
yeah ...that was my thought as well....there must be some truth in all of these...but the question is ...what do u think the truth is?

More
14 years 7 months ago #1930 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:mirrors
Check it out Spooky!

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1937 by Aftermidnight
Replied by Aftermidnight on topic Re:mirrors
That is a bit scary...
And sorry, I think in most cases a mirror is just a mirror. Certainly it can be a symbol of something deeper though.

Time to create page: 0.274 seconds