Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Names for hat designs

More
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #18869 by randomprincess
hail all forumers lol

just wondering who would like to join in a little random fun - as some of you have gotten to know me over the past week - you know that i create hats & fascinators, dreamcatchers blah blah.

well for my new gothic collection of hats - i want to name my totally 1 of a kind creations so therefore if you would like to join in and assist and have a little random fun along the way just list your fav name/names below.

:laugh:
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by black_magnolia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #18878 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re:Gothic Names
hmm....
you could always name them after the reigon/people/time that most influenced you design-wise.
post some photos when you can... wanna see them.I need some new hats. all i got is baseball caps and cowboy hats

More
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #18880 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Gothic Names
I think it would be easier to name something that I can see, too. Do you have a link to pictures? I already checked out your web site, and love some of the things you have made.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by scootiebee.

More
13 years 11 months ago #18887 by randomprincess
Replied by randomprincess on topic Re:Gothic Names
hey everyone, how are we all today - its really miserable here.

i am taking photos later on when the light gets a bit better but in the mean time - if you would like to check out some of my other items on etsy - feel welcome

www.etsy.com/shop/myhataddiction

More
13 years 11 months ago #18891 by vampirelycanthrope13
I like some of the shakespearean names like ophelia and desdemona, i think they sound pretty cool.

More
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #18895 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Gothic Names
Nice little collection there randomprincess.

I like names that have a certain feel about them, I dunno the word in english for it but the sound of just saying them is different, maybe because they have more vowels, names like Emily, Laura, Leonore, Anna, for the girls and for the guys I like names that sound threatening (now to me they do in a way but not for you I guess) like Victor, Peter, and my personal favorite a name that is literally Igneous (Ognjen for those who speak languages of sloven origin) which would mean the holder of flames...kind of ingenious name I think :D

EDIT: I thought this was for names of people till I posted and saw they are for hats, now I dunno about naming hats with people's names but still those are my fav's now I hope they help with the naming princess ;)

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by millkins.

Time to create page: 0.275 seconds