Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

omens

More
14 years 7 months ago #1807 by morphea3107
omens was created by morphea3107
do you believe in omens?...i'm not reffering to the old black cat crossing your way , i'm talking about certain things that can represent omens...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1822 by vampirelycanthrope13
Replied by vampirelycanthrope13 on topic Re:omens
sometimes, it depend on the situation.
It seems that when exams are coming up i am constantly searching for good omens.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1829 by demonica66613
Replied by demonica66613 on topic Re:omens
I've read that finding a spider in the house during the day is bad luck but, finding one at night is good luck. I'm sure everyone has heard never walk under a ladder. I usually don't, but it has nothing to do with luck, I just don't think it's safe. Finding a cricket in the house is said to be good luck.. I found one in my living room the night before my baby had surgery. I caught it and let it outside,,, funny thing, my husband saw a spider the same night and didn't kill it(normally he does)... Surgery went fine...
I think omens of bad luck only hold truth if you truly believe in them, and good luck,, why not believe you can never have to much good luck.
If you mean an omen as just getting a bad feeling or like a strong sense of something is going to happen. I completely believe in that. If I can't think straight or if I'm being led by my heart, I always trust my gut feeling or allow my instinct to take over. I refer to it as either ESP (Extra Sensory Perception), HSP (Heightened Sensory Perception), or just good old women's intuition.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1831 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re:omens
i'm not really sure if i believe in omens. i never really take anything as a sign of good or bad luck. but then again, i'm the kind of person who just takes things as they come. whether it be good or bad it really doesn't matter to me.

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
14 years 7 months ago #1846 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:omens
I heard a knock on the door, the night my grandmother died. My mother insists it was someone in the room tapping on something, but I don't think so...

More
14 years 7 months ago #1861 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:omens
u can never know what sign u may receive...:)

Time to create page: 0.292 seconds