Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Pentagrams

More
14 years 7 months ago #1827 by demonica66613
Replied by demonica66613 on topic Re:Pentagrams
As for me, I wear a pentacle necklace and never take it off except maybe to clean it... A curse has no power unless you allow it to. A Pentacle is a star with the point upward and a pentagram is an inverted star. I agree with whom ever said that if you truly feel it is giving you bad luck, bury it and visualize any impurities in your life being laid to rest with it. There is no sense in keeping it... Besides always remember the rule of kharma.. Whoever cursed you did the same to themself x3. I try not to let such negative people effect me. I suggest that if someone tries to hand you some kind of symbol or anything while wishing you harm, thank them. and in your head you can hold deep knowing you are truly better than them, by spreading good while they still have hate in their heart. Knowledge is power and people who decide to judge you by your appearance or interests only prove their ignorance with their hate.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1850 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Pentagrams
Gente dame demonica66613,

You are absolutely right!

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 7 months ago #2166 by Polaristhe2
Replied by Polaristhe2 on topic Re:Pentagrams
First of all I would like to emphasize that a pentagram is a geometrical shape with five ends. It is still a pentagram no matter which way it is turned. But as far as that goes I would like to step outside the spiritual/mysticistic nature and iconography, and would like to devote this to a completly psychological effect, which one might know as placebo. More accurately nocebo. (lat. placebo - eng. I will please) (lat. nocebo - eng. I will harm)

But I will not bother you all with details you can easily look up on wikipedia. What I would want to do is state that all spiritual beliefs are founded on the beliefs of man. Therefore YOU are the main factor in this equation. If you decide it brings you bad luck, it will.

My suggestion will be of vengeful nature and would probably be best to avoid.

Give the pentagram back to the biggoted person. Saying it will now bring bad luck to him/her and put some reverse psychology to work. Doesn't even have to be a pentagram. Go to a mall and buy a cheap t-shirt. Give the t-shirt to the person saying it's the clothes of a buried person. Use your imagination.

However. Which ever way you choose stay cool headed and remember that ignorance condemns.

Choices we make and the choices that are, when Hell is so close and Heaven so far.

More
14 years 7 months ago #2205 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Pentagrams
If I agree with it only being phsycological... mostly :blush: It's a fun thought, if everything was based on it, because it's so easy to controll and manipulate the human mind. So much fun you could have if you could controll the surroundings... still a hobby of mine, tho I got time left untill I can excell in it :cheer:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 7 months ago #2209 by laskin
Replied by laskin on topic Re:Pentagrams
I acquired a pentagram about 8 years ago and it would occasionally get lost but would always find its way back to me. I recently let a friend borrow it and it seems to have really helped her with the situation that she is in. So although I doubt that it was the pentagram initially the fact that it had a lot of positive energy with it probably helped more than the pentagram itself.

Time to create page: 0.272 seconds