Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Pentagrams

More
14 years 7 months ago #1759 by Highwayman
Pentagrams was created by Highwayman
I was once given a Pentagram out of hate towards me does this give me bad luck?
iv'e not had good luck since! and im unsure about Pentagrams.

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1763 by vampirelycanthrope13
Replied by vampirelycanthrope13 on topic Re:Pentagrams
As far as i'm aware, when a pentagram is positioned with one point facing up it is meant to be a good symbol and ward off bad spirits etc. and that in medieval times it was seen as a good symbol, but now not so much by some people.
This is info that my friend told me, feel free to correct me if i'm wrong.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1765 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:Pentagrams
vampirelycanthrope13 wrote:

As far as i'm aware, when a pentagram is positioned with one point facing up it is meant to be a good symbol and ward off bad spirits etc. and that in medieval times it was seen as a good symbol, but now not so much by some people.

I think your right it was used as evil against me :( people around me hate goths.

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1768 by MefistaCenobica
Replied by MefistaCenobica on topic Re:Pentagrams
vampirelycanthrope13 yo're right
Highwayman if people hate goths-they're **** )))ignore'em

archdevilantidote.proboards.com/
My forum dedicated to bootleg stuff,help me to fill it

More
14 years 7 months ago #1779 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Pentagrams
vampirelycanthrope13 wrote:

Wiccans consider a pentagram with the point up as a representation of the four elements (Earth, Air, Fire, Water), with the fifth point representing the spirit which brings them all together. So that's definitely a good symbol.

Highwayman, if you feel that the pentagram you were given is bringing you bad luck, I think you should get rid of it. Don't just throw it in the garbage though... bury it somewhere away from your home, and try to picture yourself burying any bad luck and negativity along with it. At least, that's what I'd do with it, if it were me.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1784 by Aftermidnight
Replied by Aftermidnight on topic Re:Pentagrams
I think it'll only bring you bad luck if you think it will. If you treat it as an impotent* symbol that has no power over you then it won't have. Though I guess it comes down to what you believe a pentagram can do.

*As in, has no power...

Time to create page: 0.263 seconds