Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Witch

More
14 years 7 months ago #1826 by demonica66613
Replied by demonica66613 on topic Re:Witch
Well, I guess I'll be the first one to step out of the broom closet. :laugh: I am a believer in wicca, but I consider myself pagan. I have my alter of stones, cabinet of herbs and plenty of candles in all colors. I try to practice the Sabbaths. I always try to spend time in the full moon. I don't get to practice rituals as much as I used to because my kids take up so much of my time and energy (2boys:5yrs and 16mos). I wear my pentacle proudly and if ever asked, I always tell the truth, even for doctors. I frequently get asked questions but, it's hard to ellaborate for those who don't understand it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1842 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Witch
I would consider myself a Pagan/Wiccan, although most definitely a Solitary. I'm not terribly organized about it, but I always do some kind of ritual on the Sabbats. I consider the Moon and Sun as the Goddess and God, and speak to them appropriately at moonrise and sunset. I'm trying to learn about gardening, so whenever I plant anything, I always turn to each of the elements in their direction (beginning with North, as I'm an Earth sign) and ask for their blessing and protection for the newly planted item, and offer it as a gift to them. I also go to the beach before any coming storm, to offer my respect to the elements and ask for protection from their fury.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1848 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Witch
Gente dame Morgana,

What beautiful things well say!
You have all of my respect.

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1851 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Witch
Gente dame demonica66613,

Again you are right.

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1857 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:Witch
sometimes letting people discover ur true nature is not the best thing to do ...;)

More
14 years 7 months ago #1873 by MefistaCenobica
Replied by MefistaCenobica on topic Re:Witch
morphea3107 you're right!

archdevilantidote.proboards.com/
My forum dedicated to bootleg stuff,help me to fill it

Time to create page: 0.290 seconds