Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Witch

More
14 years 6 months ago #1883 by demonica66613
Replied by demonica66613 on topic Re:Witch
I am proud of who I am and what I beleive. I am sorry if you feel it is wrong for me to express my religious beliefs. I thought expressing our beleifs is what we have all been doing blogging here.:) I speak my mind and teach my boys to do the same. I feel everyone should take a sense in pride in who they are, what they do, what they say and most important, what their feelings and beliefs are. Maybe it was how I was raised, where I am from(America), or that I'm a Gemini, either way I use my free will and choose to express myself freely. Thank you again for your opinion. I am here to be friends, and I enjoy all our discussions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #1888 by knumpcy
Replied by knumpcy on topic Re:Witch
demonica66613 wrote:

I am proud of who I am and what I beleive. I am sorry if you feel it is wrong for me to express my religious beliefs. I thought expressing our beleifs is what we have all been doing blogging here.:) I speak my mind and teach my boys to do the same. I feel everyone should take a sense in pride in who they are, what they do, what they say and most important, what their feelings and beliefs are. Maybe it was how I was raised, where I am from(America), or that I'm a Gemini, either way I use my free will and choose to express myself freely. Thank you again for your opinion. I am here to be friends, and I enjoy all our discussions.

Bravo! Well put! The hiding about is what always causes speculation and uncertainty.

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

More
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #1900 by nocturnal-pet
Replied by nocturnal-pet on topic Re:Witch
I agree with demonica66613, that would be so lovely. But most of the time I still choose not to tell anyone. It's my own thing what I believe in or don't believe in? telling it to someone achieves nothing.

But about witches:
Wicca... it is more of a religious view. Although I do know that some wiccans call themselves witches.
But still witch and wiccan, are/can be different kind of things.
Some wiccans don't like to be called witches. And some witches don't like it when they are confused with a religion.
I wanted to point this out because... well I had to. In case some one reading this topic wouldn't know. Because, I for example don't like to be confused with something I am not. :)
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by nocturnal-pet.

More
14 years 6 months ago #1913 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Witch
Thanks, Thurysaz, I wasn't sure if I was making myself clear or not. It's hard to express in words what I feel about this subject...

Demonica66613, I agree with you. I don't see any need to hide what I feel, but I also don't go shouting it from the rooftops either. If anyone was to ask specifically, I would tell them (like in this forum), but I'm not the one to bring it up in a conversation.

I think Morphea3107 was just saying that people in general don't really understand Wicca and Paganism, and that they tend to jump to the wrong conclusion and assume we're Satan worshippers. Morphea3107, I'm not trying to put words in your mouth, please correct me if I'm wrong.

More
14 years 6 months ago #1921 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Witch
Sisters & Brothers members of The Order Of Algoth,

I salute you.

You’r definitly right !
Proud to be Pagan !

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 6 months ago #1954 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Witch
Myself, I'd clearly like to learn more about paganism and witches, and never really associate wicca with it. Witches is of old time, wicca is something of the modern time - may look alike, may be alike in many cases, but it's still not the same. Can't tell the difference tho, as I don't know much about it, any of it.

There are things I hide from most people, things I don't think I've told to anyone about my beliefes. Sometimes I want to tell, want to brag and alike, give them the whole picture of what I am, but I don't think they could either handle or understand it. Most of my more subtle (what I think) thoughts many have a hard time to grasp, especially the 'normal' people... the ones that will call a person dressed in black wearing Alchemy-jewelry for a Satan-worshiper...

So, I stay 'hidden', untill someone brings up to discuss, and maybe then I'll tell them some of my views B)

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Time to create page: 0.368 seconds