Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Witch

More
14 years 7 months ago #1756 by Highwayman
Witch was created by Highwayman
There any witches here? maybe you grow unusual plants? or just like magick?

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1770 by MefistaCenobica
Replied by MefistaCenobica on topic Re:Witch
I don't think that real witch will introduce themself...

archdevilantidote.proboards.com/
My forum dedicated to bootleg stuff,help me to fill it

More
14 years 7 months ago #1808 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Witch
I'm interested in all things witches are told to know, but don't know much about it, any of it, yet. Got my tarot-cards, sometimes I use them (tho I gotta get a some real cards soon, something that can understand me and so on) and I've read a bit about spells and alike, never done any myself tho (I do believe).

I find it interesting, but else you have to find it out yourself. And I don't really believe the view of witches being awfully evil and sent by the Devil, not as a whole. I know there are such people out there, and have been for long times, but I believe most witches are of a good kind. Maybe not the kind that gives their life to outroot evil, but the kind that could help you. Tho maybe not for free, all the time, but I'm sure it depends

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 7 months ago #1813 by RavenDarkmoon
Replied by RavenDarkmoon on topic Re:Witch
Im telling ya you cant fly with a broom. If you could fly with one my little girl would be in the sky every waking moment.

When she dresses up as a witch on Halloween and get her little broom out I tell her kick harder honey.
I know you can do it. And trust me,she try's...
So far she still on the ground running a muck. And if she cant do it I know it dont work. :blush:

Besides if we could use a broom as a flying device we all have a nimbus 2000 in the closet. I know I would ;)

More
14 years 7 months ago #1815 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Witch
it is clear that they prefer to hide ...

T.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1817 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Witch
I don't know if I'd go so far as to call myself a witch (though I consider it a compliment when people refer to me as one) but I do a little spell craft. Mostly protection spells, house blessings and personal charms for a variety of purposes. I do have one friend who has me help when she needs to bless and purify items for rituals done outdoors as she feels I'm much more in tune with nature spirits then she is. That's about it.

Time to create page: 0.409 seconds