Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Gothic Baby Clothing

More
14 years 2 days ago #17432 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Gothic Baby Clothing
Morgana wrote:

Envy wrote:

I could only imagine everyone preferring nudity if roads were a lot softer..And if the world was a lot greener and not so technologically advanced..

Not to mention warmer... I'm cold most of the time no matter what I wear, except in the very middle of summer!

Haha, very true. I'm always cold, even in summer, not that summers here are very warm anyway. :P I even managed to get mild frostbite this winter. My circulation in my right leg hasn't been very good ever since. I often get blood clots now. Grr. Makes wearing heels pretty dangerous when I think about it. Blood gets cut off too easily.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 days ago #17461 by SkieShauphen
I know I normally wore clothes as a baby, but once I was able to walk, I still didn't wear shoes. My feet are immensley calloused after years of walking through all kinds of terrain. There was a time when I could walk through thickets and holly leaves without feeling a thing. I prefer to wear shoes now days so they have softened up but still. Had no one ever worn shoes, we would all develop tough soles. Humans can adapt quickly. Question. Did any of the males here ever have their parents dress them in Daisy Duke shorts as an infant or child?

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 2 days ago #17465 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Gothic Baby Clothing
My feet are also very callused, from martial arts, and just never wearing shoes unless I am going out into a public place (store, restaurant, etc.) I never wear shoes otherwise. I walk around on the road, gravel, woods, etc. barefoot all the time.

And I am glad we all wear clothes. First of all, there are a LOT of people I NEVER want to see naked, EVER!!! Second, I do not want to put my unclothed self onto a public seat. Thanks. Gross.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 2 days ago #17477 by Verminaard Draconis
This is not from beeing naked its for baby clothing sorry!

Your's truly!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

More
14 years 1 day ago #17501 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Gothic Baby Clothing
Sorry Verminaard, but we do seem to go off topic quite a bit here.

I agree with scootiebee on both counts. I don't even like to touch a public surface (door handle, etc.) with my bare hand, never mind anything else!

When I lived in Vancouver, we went to Wreck Beach a couple of times, which is clothing optional. My group all stayed dressed, we just went more or less to be able to say we had done it. It was also a bit of a party spot as well. And pretty much everyone there was definitely not the sort of person you'd wish to see naked.

More
14 years 1 day ago #17511 by SkieShauphen
Similar to the beach I visited over in Germany. It was weird. Everyone who was naked was between the ages of 1-5 or 50 and up. Why are there never any young people showing off their bodies at nude beaches? Even the babies didn't wear clothes! Awkward. I know I'm still off topic. Just had to put that out there. I'm done now... :cheer:

Meaning comes from within.

Time to create page: 0.378 seconds