Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Gothic Baby Clothing

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 4 weeks ago #16807 by Verminaard Draconis
Don,T you thing it would be cute to see baby's in alcheny clothing??? I know that my younger son woul like to put some when he see me in my gothic clothing but I only have a skeletton and it woul be great to have some for kids too my 10 year old son like Alchemy gothic but he's too short to wear t-shirt lol!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!
Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 4 weeks ago by black_magnolia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16814 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Alchemy Baby???
It'd be cute, but kids grow so fast that I don't know whether I could justify buying Alchemy baby products. :P I wouldn't mind a cheaper, more gothic range for kids, though. Basic clothing.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16833 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Alchemy Baby???
I've seen some on a site called VampireRave. They sell baby hoodies and pj's. It's stretchy material so it could work for a year or so at the least. I believe I saw similar products on Vampfangs once.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16842 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Alchemy Baby???
Oh, So cuuuute!

Goth clothes for kid? Mwai...

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16860 by JNasty
Replied by JNasty on topic Re:Alchemy Baby???
ohhhhhhhh how sweet :kiss:

that is so cute.

I lurk in the Shadows,waiting to kill, and drink the blood of an unsuspecting person. I am the one who haunts you in your sleep. I am the night Queen.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16871 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Alchemy Baby???
I like the idea of having gothically clothed children..I've always had plans for my future children..

I don't know whether it'd be a good thing to dress them like my partner and I from a young age though - What are your views on this? Do you want your children to take after you when it comes to being more gothically inclined?

I've always loved the lolita style..And I have always planned on giving my children sweet-lolita styled clothes. I'd probably learn to make clothes before having kids, as I doubt many manufacturers would produce that kind of clothing for the younger ones out there.

I love it when my mother brings out clothes I wore as a baby - Some of the coats I had were gorgeous! One was Victorian styled and was dark velvet green with black trimmed parts..I can probably find a similar lolita styled coat, but it wouldn't be the same colour.

It was very similar to the coat below, but the main colour was dark green and the trim was black instead of white. :) My baby coat also had a matching hat instead of a hood with bunny ears on, and my pockets were a similar design, just without the bunny-shaped outline.

I know I had many dresses too..But my father gave most of them to charity. I only have one remaining, which my mother hid away.

Time to create page: 0.283 seconds