Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Steampunk

More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #340 by knumpcy
Replied by knumpcy on topic Re:Steampunk.
I enjoy all of the items that have been created here and wish that they would catch on more here( Nashville, Tennessee) and every chance I get wether it is @ our local Goth night or out in town I always promote AG. The sad part for Tennesse is that there is not enough places carrying it here.

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by knumpcy. Reason: spelling errors

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #634 by bphillips41
Replied by bphillips41 on topic Re:Steampunk.
I agree, I also love the Alchemy Gothic steampunk collection, steampunk stuff is so hard to find. I wish AG would make more of a selection, not only jewelry but home decor as well.

More
14 years 8 months ago #635 by nocturnaltreasures
Replied by nocturnaltreasures on topic Re:Steampunk.
I really liked all the steampunk stuff, it seems to be coming into style now, even lip service has a steam punk line. I would love to see more Alchemy Gothic steampunk jewelry and home decor.

More
14 years 8 months ago #810 by tfillah
Replied by tfillah on topic Re:Steampunk.
I have heard that the Lip Service line falls apart fairly fast. Not worth the coin.
DIY is the way to go. Draw some weirdness, then head for the thrift store. Check hardware stores for brass and copper bits, and if you have access to a kiln, there is this great ceramic bond metal that you can paint with and sculpt.
And if you have the coin for one-of-a-kind clothing, visit Kato at steampunkcouture.com

Aut Disce Aut Discede

More
14 years 7 months ago #4340 by natwilaniwartri
Replied by natwilaniwartri on topic Re:Steampunk.
its tribalistic crazy stuff but great

More
14 years 7 months ago #4342 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re:Steampunk.
while i always enjoy seeing new products, i do miss the old, discontinued products; like the zodiac pendants (which i think the designs could be put on t~shirts also) would love to see em make a comeback...

Time to create page: 0.282 seconds