Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Even Goths Love Disneyland

More
14 years 7 months ago #1550 by nacht_corujen
Veszdrin wrote:

i agree. that's the exact feeling i got when i went to the park. i felt like all my worries were just left at the entrance and i could just have a good time. it was s great feeling.:laugh:

Precisely. :) And I don't know about you, but I kind of like being able to feel like a kid again, sometimes. It's good therapy.:P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1576 by janelle hell
Veszdrin wrote:

i've been to disney world once my whole life and that was about 5 years ago. i definitely need to end up going again. so this bats day thing, when exactly does it happen? i would love to check it out if i can. i live about an hour away from the orlando disney world so i want to try and go again soon.

As far as I know, the date for the next Bats Day hasn't been set; the website will be updated when the date is set, which will give anyone who wants to attend some time to plan. It used to be in the summer, but then was changed to the spring (which is understandable, as it was...not so much fun to be out in the summer sun in party clothes!). It's alot of fun, and definitely worth checking out!

More
14 years 7 months ago #1581 by Veszdrin
cool. umm, two questions. first, do all the disney parks have bats day or just certain ones? and second, do you have a link where i can check to see if they have the date set?

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
14 years 7 months ago #1586 by janelle hell
Here ya go: batsday.net/ :lol:

Next date's not been set, yet.

As Bats Day isn't an official Disneyland event (ie: it's not set up by Disney employees), so far only Disneyland in California has Bats Day. I'm sure that if you lived elsewhere and wanted to start a Bats Day-type event for the Disney park that you're closest to, you could find many likeminded people who'd be interested! Bats Day started out as an informal gathering of locals who wanted to go to Disneyland all decked out together...it wasn't always a huge (attendance is now in the thousands) event.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1589 by Veszdrin
i will keep an eye on that and i might possibly make a trip out to california to go to bats day at some point. thank you for the info. much appreciated. :)

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
14 years 7 months ago #1590 by janelle hell
No problem! Hope you're able to make it out to Bats Day sometime!

Time to create page: 0.347 seconds