Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

2012 - end of the world?

More
14 years 3 months ago #14217 by Kyle87
Replied by Kyle87 on topic Re:2012 - end of the world?
yea, amount of times i've heard its the end of the world..according to one person it was supposed to end this year Jan 1st -.-

heard also it was supposed to end in 2001 were still here lol just crackpots and people who want to scare others -.-

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #14230 by CorpseQueen
You forgot that the world was supposed to go under at 2000... and by that black hole generator... so far I'm alive, but maybe that's just an illusion?

And I agree with knumpcy, it would be an interesting thing... even if a few humans would survive. Then we had to totally start over! And all the more fun if we where the ones to cause it! Then we really had to think it all over...

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 3 months ago #14237 by Kyle87
true, but let us not forget we're gonna get hit by a meteor in 2030
oh what fun ... -.-

More
14 years 3 months ago #14238 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:2012 - end of the world?
I knew there'd be something else, once 2012 passed and we were still here! More work for the fear-mongers.

I do find some of the TV shows interesting though... not so much for their take on what \"might\" happen, but for the historical aspects.

More
14 years 2 months ago #14262 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Kyle87 wrote:

true, but let us not forget we're gonna get hit by a meteor in 2030
oh what fun ... -.-

I've not heard that one before, care to elaborate?

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
14 years 2 months ago #14264 by Kyle87
ah it was back in either 1999 or 1998 but we where told by 'scientists' that a meteor was on a collision course with earth and was gonna happen in 30 years, in 2001 i think it was we were then told 'nope its just gonna miss us' but the last i heard was that 'no actually we were right in the first place...its gonna hit us

although its technically gonna be 2029-29 by what they said scientist can't be counted on really if they can't make up there mind if its gonna hit us or not -.-

i don't really mind either way, i would have lived most of my life, and i say u gotta be thankful for all the children, they wont have to go through most of lifes grievences...

(well you gotta look at the bright side of everything don't you not)

Time to create page: 0.271 seconds