Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Dreamcatchers

More
14 years 1 month ago #17338 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Dreamcatchers
My husband snores like crazy too. He only does it when he's on his back but he usually has his hands behind his head and his elbows sticking out to either side. So he's absolutely impossible to roll over! Sometimes I'm tempted to use the morning star on him . . .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #17353 by Verminaard Draconis
cemwerewolf wrote:

My husband snores like crazy too. He only does it when he's on his back but he usually has his hands behind his head and his elbows sticking out to either side. So he's absolutely impossible to roll over! Sometimes I'm tempted to use the morning star on him . . .

Pinch his nose it stop quikly!

Your's truly!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

More
14 years 1 month ago #17362 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Dreamcatchers
Verminaard Draconis wrote:

cemwerewolf wrote:

Pinch his nose it stop quikly!

Your's truly!

That's precisely what I do when the snoring really starts to bug me! It works too... he either rolls onto his side and stops, or else wakes up enough to stop... for a little while, anyway.

More
14 years 1 month ago #17410 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Dreamcatchers
I just poke him in the back with an icy cold foot. That usually gets him moving. He steals the covers, too, so I often have icy cold feet. Really, I usually just bounce the bed around for a few seconds, kicking my feet or bouncing up and down, and that usually takes care of him. Disturbs him enough to roll over, but not wake him up.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #18600 by DrgN
Replied by DrgN on topic Re: Dreamcatchers
I think that it's a pitty that more people don't take their nightmares mores seriously and look at them as a necesary part of life. I enjoy mine, as well as learn about myself through them. They are also very surreal so I get alot of inspiration for art work and poetry. I think nightmares are good and shouldnt be protected against.

Time to create page: 0.334 seconds