Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Dreamcatchers

More
14 years 8 months ago #1488 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:dreamcatchers....
SabreRose wrote:

I used to have loads of nightmares until I bought a dream catcher, when I was about 8.

But then I took it down because I missed the nightmares.
xD

Hahahaha i luv your style:laugh:

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1514 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:dreamcatchers....
I should probably have a dreamcatcher or two... I talk in my sleep, and also sleep-walk occassionally just from normal dreams. If I'm having a nightmare, I'm likely to sit bolt upright in bed screaming like a banshee, or else get up and start running around the room, screaming and trying to drag my husband out of bed. I do all this in my sleep, and almost never remember any of it the next day, I just feel tired and a bit ill at ease. I know it freaks out my husband though, I'm sure he'd be happy if I stopped.

More
14 years 1 month ago #17051 by Verminaard Draconis
Real dream catcher are made only by woman who had a chid, and not by a man.

The Legend:

An old lady in her teepee, loked inside the top to figure out that a spider had made her web, the children sleeping, she saw that they were not having nightmares. On the next day, a bird had past over the teepee to leave a feather on the web. So, the next evening the feather sliped from the web to decend on the forehead of the child.

So my dear brother's ans sisters of the Order of AlGoth, That's the reason the native say that the dream pickup a Feather to join the sleeping of the child! Yes it do work. But they are made of natural composite like a twig from a Tree called in french by the native (Harte Rouge) and from other cord made from a animal's veins, and also feather of a dead bird ( it can be an owl or an eagle) for protection of the child\"

Your's truly!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

More
14 years 1 month ago #17063 by iHauntTheSepulchre
I've had a dream catcher for many years and I've barely ever had a nightmare since I bought it. I do have a dreamcatcher-making kit, but I misplaced it years beforehand.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
14 years 1 month ago #17068 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:dreamcatchers....
The mother of my wife has raport a Dreamcatcher from the Canada.
It is very pretty.

(I like American Native culture)

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 1 month ago #17084 by Verminaard Draconis
Dear Morgana, you don't need two dream catcher, you need one in each room window. Since you talk in your sleep it night be because you have found someone in the astral plane and you speak with him.

Your's truly!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

Time to create page: 0.377 seconds