Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Skulls.

More
12 years 11 months ago #32939 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Skulls.
diEoxidE wrote:

Skulls are what pulled me into the Goth culture I guess.
I have always found them fascinating, human moreso over animal. Just the way it all works, Having friends in medicine tends to help.
We all have one yet they are so taboo for many people. My mother can't stand my shirts and things with skulls on them.

:P Hm. An interesting view.

I think most would be intrigued about human anatomy, particularly if you've ever watched people doing autopsies in mortuaries - It's just hard to believe that the human body can be..Well..Just a bunch of flesh and bone essentially, at the end of the day..

My parents aren't bothered about skulls etc. on my clothing..Hah. Reminds me..When I was at court on work experience, an insanely tall lawyer came up to me and complimented me on the little silver skull buckles I had on my flats that day. He said he loved skulls and had a jacket lined with skull-printed material or something like that. :woohoo: Brilliant.

I'm actually not a huge fan of skulls anyway so they're not a feature on much of my clothing. I think my parents are more concerned about the amount of corsetry and short skirts I have. :pinch: I show barely any flesh when I head out but it seems the whole idea of me wearing a corset concerns them more than symbols etc. on my clothing..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.251 seconds