Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Skulls.

More
13 years 11 months ago #20273 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Skulls.
I like your skull candle Skie... I think it'd make me jump everytime I saw it though, at least until I got used to it.

I was watching Mythbusters a few days ago and they needed a skull for one of their experiments. Apparently there's a store in San Francisco where you can buy real human bones. I'm not sure where they come from though... maybe people who donate their bodies for science?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #20374 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Skulls.
I wouldn't want to buy a stranger's bones. A lot of the bones in that shop are animal bones, though. But I guess the rest are from people who donated their bodies for that purpose.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
13 years 11 months ago #20387 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Replied by iHauntTheSepulchre on topic Re:Skulls.
I'd still like to check that shop out though...

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
13 years 11 months ago #20434 by JNasty
Replied by JNasty on topic Re:Skulls.
StephenG wrote:

yeah, got WAY TOO MANY skulls around the house(FAKE,NOT REAL>>I'm scared of bad mojo). you know that point when something that was a simple conversation piece becomes an obsessive mass that spills into other rooms and starts to take over? yeah WAYYYYYYYY PAST THAT POINT!!!(imagine crazy cat lady sized collection ) truth be told, my collection has caused problems; cops noted my collection whilst here on an unrelated issue. And it also came up in my divorce lynching(to call it a hearing would mean they heard MY side of the story too) Her argument was \"since he(me) has so many skulls, maybe he is in a cult i(she) didn't know about\" I don't care, they are MY toys, and I'll play with them as long as i like :P

I can relate, I don't have a huge number of skulls, but i have a few...( silence )

:blush:

I lurk in the Shadows,waiting to kill, and drink the blood of an unsuspecting person. I am the one who haunts you in your sleep. I am the night Queen.

More
13 years 11 months ago #20494 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Skulls.
Morgana wrote:

I like your skull candle Skie... I think it'd make me jump everytime I saw it though, at least until I got used to it.

I was watching Mythbusters a few days ago and they needed a skull for one of their experiments. Apparently there's a store in San Francisco where you can buy real human bones. I'm not sure where they come from though... maybe people who donate their bodies for science?

It made you jump? Why?

Meaning comes from within.

More
13 years 11 months ago #20501 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Skulls.
What struck me all the time was the shade of red on the skull. It's so vibrant - Certain types of red just trigger an automatic fear response on me. It might be similar with others.

:woohoo: This will sound stupid now, but my budgie also dislikes the same red colours I do. She doesn't eat anything red at all and gets scared shitless by red fruit/veg.

Time to create page: 0.292 seconds