Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Healing stones and crystals

More
13 years 7 months ago #23821 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Healing stones and crystals
Thanks for the advice. I can only think of one little shop in my city. I've never seen them selling stones before, but they sell dreamcatchers and the like...I can give it a go.

^.^

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #23867 by Thurysaz
Amethyst it's very a good stone.

Mes hommages.

T.

More
13 years 7 months ago #23879 by Envy
Thurysaz wrote:

Amethyst it's very a good stone.

Mes hommages.

T.

I actually have quite a lot of amethyst. I liked purple as a child, so I bought a lot of amethyst. :P

More
13 years 7 months ago #23883 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Amethyst is my number one favourite healing stone. I have gone through so many it isn't funny. Depending on what I use them for, I know one has lost it's energy when it turns from purple to white.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
13 years 7 months ago #23908 by Envy
iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

Amethyst is my number one favourite healing stone. I have gone through so many it isn't funny. Depending on what I use them for, I know one has lost it's energy when it turns from purple to white.

:blink: Hmm..Mine are all generally still a bright and vibrant shade of purple, although when I think about it, the amethyst in my room has gone quite dull and white compared, but it is at least 7 years old. Ones on my mantelpiece are still a lovely colour.

More
13 years 7 months ago #23912 by black_magnolia
Bad quality amethyst turns orange if you heat it, also amethyst fades in sunlight, so you have to watch out where you keep it.
I also heard about white amethysts, not faded into white but white from the beginning, but I don't know much about them...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.305 seconds