Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Healing stones and crystals

More
13 years 9 months ago #22489 by laskin
I have many quartz at the house due to the geography of the surrounding area and I feel truly blessed by this because instead of going to a store to find the right crystal that calls to me I can spend hours digging for my own and I recommend anyone that can to do the same.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #22500 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Wow, so you live on a natural quartz deposit?

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
13 years 9 months ago #22518 by laskin
Yeah, although many of them are milky and about the size of a quarter sometimes I find good sized clear ones and cool looking clusters.

More
13 years 9 months ago #22525 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Healing stones and crystals
laskin wrote:

Yeah, although many of them are milky and about the size of a quarter sometimes I find good sized clear ones and cool looking clusters.

Wow, whereabouts do you live? Do you have any pictures? Do you have to really dig or do quartz crystals just glitter in the sun around the area?

Sorry for the questions, I'm very curious! I know that inside caves which have lots of crystal and mineral deposits, the walls glitter whenever light is shone on them.

More
13 years 9 months ago #22560 by laskin
North Arkansas and the deposit is on top of a cave. The sink holes it produces uncovers many crystals and the trees that grow there push many to the surface. I don't know if they have a website but a great place to dig for crystals is Mt. Ida in Arkansas they have good HUGE crystals there.

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #22576 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Healing stones and crystals
laskin wrote:

North Arkansas and the deposit is on top of a cave. The sink holes it produces uncovers many crystals and the trees that grow there push many to the surface. I don't know if they have a website but a great place to dig for crystals is Mt. Ida in Arkansas they have good HUGE crystals there.

Oh! What a beautiful and useful place to live! ^.^ There's no chance of finding crystals where I live, but I have dug up a few Victorian coins in my gardens before. I also found a very strange pendant in my garden. Not sure how much it's worth, but it's in my room somewhere..It looks like a cameo, but I seem to recall it was made entirely from metal. :blink: I'll have to search it out.

Edit: Found it..It's hard to explain what it looks like. There's the head of Queen Vic. on it in the centre..Looks sort of like the back of a penny, and then a decorative metal bit around that..
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by Envy.

Time to create page: 0.409 seconds