Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Healing stones and crystals

More
14 years 1 month ago #22006 by iHauntTheSepulchre
I believe in the power of stones and crystals. Normally I don't wear any except for those times I need extra energy directed at me to help me through something.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #22020 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Healing stones and crystals
Hmm..Is anyone well-acquainted with certain stones and their properties? I hadn't really looked at the rest of the stones that came with my little cage-necklace and I've long forgotten the supposed properties of each.

I just know I always left a piece of clear quartz inside my necklace.

These are the others that I found and have no idea about:

Rose quartz,
'Tiger's eye' type of stone? I think,
Cornelion,
Obsidian, (also unsure of this one),
Amethyst,
and something strangely blue which I couldn't even hazard a guess at.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #22031 by Thurysaz
Of course I believe!
It is only logical. In the universe the basic elements that constitute the rest are all minerals. It is normal that the minerals act on other minerals.

Besides, who doubt the effectiveness of a quartz watch?


Mes hommages.

T.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #22033 by Nect
Replied by Nect on topic Re:Healing stones and crystals
Envy wrote:

Hmm..Is anyone well-acquainted with certain stones and their properties? I hadn't really looked at the rest of the stones that came with my little cage-necklace and I've long forgotten the supposed properties of each.

I just know I always left a piece of clear quartz inside my necklace.

These are the others that I found and have no idea about:

Rose quartz,
'Tiger's eye' type of stone? I think,
Cornelion,
Obsidian, (also unsure of this one),
Amethyst,
and something strangely blue which I couldn't even hazard a guess at.


Let's see if I can help, in a Reader's Digest kinda way...

- Rose Quartz = self-fulfillment and inner peace; good healing properties
- Chatoyant Quartz (Tiger's Eye) = grounding stone for changes; promotes balance and strength
- Cornelion = protection and power; prevents negativity (thoughts and energies)
- Amethyst Quartz = (my favourite) the transmutation crystal; great for cleansing and for transmutation (great for alchemy)

The blue one I can't really tell without knowing lol but it can be Blue Quartz, Lapis-Lazuli, etc.
:)

"The truth is, laughter always sounds more perfect than weeping. Laughter flows in a violent riff and is effortlessly melodic. Weeping is often fought, choked, half strangled, or surrendered to with humiliation.” - Anne Rice
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by Nect.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #22036 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Healing stones and crystals
Nect wrote:

Envy wrote:

Hmm..Is anyone well-acquainted with certain stones and their properties? I hadn't really looked at the rest of the stones that came with my little cage-necklace and I've long forgotten the supposed properties of each.

I just know I always left a piece of clear quartz inside my necklace.

These are the others that I found and have no idea about:

Rose quartz,
'Tiger's eye' type of stone? I think,
Cornelion,
Obsidian, (also unsure of this one),
Amethyst,
and something strangely blue which I couldn't even hazard a guess at.


Let's see if I can help, in a Reader's Digest kinda way...

- Rose Quartz = self-fulfillment and inner peace; good healing properties
- Chatoyant Quartz (Tiger's Eye) = grounding stone for changes; promotes balance and strength
- Cornelion = protection and power; prevents negativity (thoughts and energies)
- Amethyst Quartz = (my favourite) the transmutation crystal; great for cleansing and for transmutation (great for alchemy)

The blue one I can't really tell without knowing lol but it can be Blue Quartz, Lapis-Lazuli, etc.
:)


Ooh thank you! I looked up Lapis-Lazuli and my mysterious blue stone looks exactly the same. I'm very curious as to the properties as I think it's the prettiest stone I own. :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #22040 by Nect
Replied by Nect on topic Re:Healing stones and crystals
Envy wrote:

Nect wrote:

Envy wrote:

Hmm..Is anyone well-acquainted with certain stones and their properties? I hadn't really looked at the rest of the stones that came with my little cage-necklace and I've long forgotten the supposed properties of each.

I just know I always left a piece of clear quartz inside my necklace.

These are the others that I found and have no idea about:

Rose quartz,
'Tiger's eye' type of stone? I think,
Cornelion,
Obsidian, (also unsure of this one),
Amethyst,
and something strangely blue which I couldn't even hazard a guess at.


Let's see if I can help, in a Reader's Digest kinda way...

- Rose Quartz = self-fulfillment and inner peace; good healing properties
- Chatoyant Quartz (Tiger's Eye) = grounding stone for changes; promotes balance and strength
- Cornelion = protection and power; prevents negativity (thoughts and energies)
- Amethyst Quartz = (my favourite) the transmutation crystal; great for cleansing and for transmutation (great for alchemy)

The blue one I can't really tell without knowing lol but it can be Blue Quartz, Lapis-Lazuli, etc.
:)


Ooh thank you! I looked up Lapis-Lazuli and my mysterious blue stone looks exactly the same. I'm very curious as to the properties as I think it's the prettiest stone I own. :P


You're welcome! :)

Well, the Lapis- Lazuli can be considered as a dual stone - it is both connected to the body and the soul.
For the body it opens up the user to communication and self-confidence, thus promoting the relationship with others. It acts on the mind and soul on the same way: purifying the soul and thoughts and promoting spiritual-development.
At all it's a stone of inner truth, honesty and power. :)

"The truth is, laughter always sounds more perfect than weeping. Laughter flows in a violent riff and is effortlessly melodic. Weeping is often fought, choked, half strangled, or surrendered to with humiliation.” - Anne Rice
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by Nect.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.184 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
cookies disabled

To purchase Alchemy Gothic products visit the Alchemy Dealer List - Trade Customers visit www.alchemyengland.com
Copyright Alchemy Carta Ltd. Alchemy Gothic is a registered Trademark, All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Site MapFriends of Alchemy.